Chapter 47 The Doll and the Medicine Man (18)

Staying for a while means that there are many monsters here?

After Hoshino asked the drug seller, the other party shook his head, "I haven't felt the breath of the monster yet, so I stayed for a while."

This is even more strange, shouldn't there be no monsters to move forward?

"Because..." The drug seller's eyes flickered slightly, "There is an illusion that after leaving Edo, Yuu will also leave."

Hoshino Yuu froze for a moment, then pursed his lips and smiled, "No way."

"Will you leave or will you not leave after leaving Edo?" asked the drug seller.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, trying to avoid this topic, he couldn't say when he would leave, after all he didn't know, but he didn't dare to promise that he wouldn't leave... What's more, if he really said it, he looked calm The drug dealer might be angry and sad.

Hoshino Yu thought again, the drug seller has his responsibility, and he should forget himself soon after he left, after all, he was just a passer-by in the long life of the drug seller.

Even so... it seems that he is very selfish.

"He must be thinking about how to leave me." Jin murmured.

The drug seller didn't say a word, looked at Libra and went to please Hoshino Yuu again.

Hoshino Yuu played with Libra for a while and turned his head. Seeing the drug seller looking at him motionless, he felt a little scared, "Master Yaolang."

The drug seller said in a deep voice, "If you leave without authorization, I will never forgive you."

Hoshino Yuu blinked slightly, he didn't seem to care about it.

"Master Yaolang, I know all about it, why do you always think that I will leave without authorization?"

Is it because he is sure that he will not find anyone after he leaves? The drug seller thought to himself, but after hearing these words, the anger in his heart calmed down little by little.

"The monster told me." The medicine seller said, "She said, you are not from here."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, "The monster..."

"Do you know why she exists?" the medicine seller asked.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head.

"She used to live happily with her husband, but later, her husband died in the flames of war." The medicine seller said calmly, "Wanting to find her husband, she traveled through time and space... only to see her husband's reincarnation, It's a pity, it's a scum."

Hoshino Yuu's eyelashes trembled, but he didn't speak.

"Yu." The drug seller inserted his fingers into the boy's golden hair, "What do you think about this?"

The corner of the drug seller's lips raised again, "Yu, why don't you talk."

Hoshino Yu raised his face, his voice was very soft, "Master Yaolang, I don't know... what do you want me to say."

"She is indeed pitiful..."

Are you playing dumb again?

Are you avoiding the subject again?

The drug seller's eyes sank, he held the back of Hoshino Yuu's head, and pressed the person into his arms without saying anything.

But Hoshino Yu heard his rapid and unsteady heartbeat, the guilt in Hoshino Yu's heart was about to overflow, but he couldn't do anything about it.