Chapter 139 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (End)

Aizen: "..."

Lan Ran snorted and pressed over, "Uncle? Uncle would kiss his nephew like this?"

Hoshino pressed against Aizen's lips, "Teacher, don't say such things, I'm talking about that kind of uncle, not that kind of uncle."

Aizen held Hoshino Yu's hand and kissed again, "No matter what kind of uncle...Of course, if Xiao You really wants to call, it's not impossible."

Hoshino Yuu was so kissed that he couldn't breathe, he grabbed Aizen's clothes tightly, and looked into Aizen's eyes soberly during the kiss.

He looked at it very seriously, the more we kissed, the more he remembered the voice in the dream.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" Aizen asked hoarsely.

Hoshino Yu raised his hand and pulled Aizen's clothes away, he whispered, "Souyousuke, Mr. Aizen, what would you have done if you hadn't met me?"

Aizen was slightly taken aback, and he replied truthfully, "I am invincible, and I will look for stronger power, no matter where I go."

"I am a very cold and arrogant person. Even though I usually pretend to be gentle and peaceful, this is not my nature." Lan Ran said calmly, "Only when I am with Xiaoyou, I will pay extra attention not to expose myself If it is my nature, Xiaoyou will definitely not like me."

"But I know." Hoshino Yuu said, "I can feel the good and evil of others, even if it's the nature you said, you never radiated malice towards me."

"Because Xiaoyou doesn't know." Aizen touched Hoshino Yu's lips with his fingers, "When I found out my care and feelings for Xiaoyou, I thought about whether I should kill you...Killing you, I won't kill you." Someone will influence my judgment and sanity."

Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, "But you didn't kill me."

"I'm a bit regretful, I regret having such thoughts at that time." Aizen said as if he was a little unbelievable, "I will also regret things, if only I told Xiaoyou that I like you at that time."

Hoshino Yuu blinked.

"If you really do something to Xiaoyou..." Aizen's voice dissipated, he really couldn't imagine what would happen to him now without Hoshino Yu.

Just thinking about it makes him feel uncomfortable.

It is unimaginable that such an emotion as uncomfortable would happen to Aizen.

"Don't talk about things that haven't happened." Hoshino Yu looked very openly, "I'm not surprised that the teacher has such thoughts, and it's even more incredible that the teacher is willing to come to the world with me."

Aizen stopped talking, he lowered his head slightly, and held Hoshino Yuu's lips.

The wind and snow outside rustled, the lights in the house were dim, and finally dimmed.

The room was completely dark, and the faint sound of moaning was carried into the wind and snow and finally disappeared.

Life in this world is easy.

Hoshino Yuu likes to sit in front of the house and enjoy the snow.

When winter goes to spring, cherry blossoms bloom quietly.

"I heard from Sakura next door that we can go to enjoy the cherry blossoms with something to eat." Hoshino sat on the window shaking his feet, he turned his head and glanced at Aizen, "Will you go, teacher?"

"When did you have such a good relationship with the little girl over there?" Aizen pinched Hoshino Yuu's face, "If you want to go, we can go."

Hoshino jumped out of the window with a smile, "Then let's go."