Chapter 112 The Bunny's Lie (5)

Hoshino Yuu stopped in his tracks, "Well, because Tetsuya is very cute, didn't Ryota also say that he was Tetsuya's best friend? Although he pretended to be affectionate."

"How can you say that." Kise was too indignant, "Don't you want to be Xiao Heizi's best friend?"

"You're right." Hoshino Yuu nodded, "So we are enemies?"

Kise Ryota: "..."

Hoshino Yu suddenly asked, "Did Ryota treat me as an enemy at the beginning? Because I am in the same class as Tetsuya, and I can also be intimate with Tetsuya, but Ryota can't, Tetsuya said that your relationship is just so-so. ."

"..." Huang Lailiang said quietly, "It's too much, Xiaoyou, how can you say that, in fact, I have always wanted to be Xiaoyou's best friend, it turns out that Xiaoyou has always regarded me as an enemy."

[Given it in vain. 】The system was dumbfounded, 【Xiao You, it turns out that Ryota Kise is the best person to collect. 】

Hoshino Yuu: [... Ah. 】

[However, the target remains silent... is he fooling you? 】The system said.

Hoshino Yu moved Kise Ryota away from him this time.

He turned his head to look at Kise Ryota, "Ryota can't say such things casually, you don't want to be friends with me, do you?"

Kise Ryota smiled brightly, "Why did Yuu say that?"

Hoshino Yu got on the horse and looked at Kise Ryota, "Does Ryota want to run around?"

Huang Lailiang choked up too rarely, he couldn't understand Hoshino Yuu, he was still curious why Hoshino Yuu said that, but it seemed that Hoshino Yuu would not tell him at all.

He stared at Hoshino Yuu's outstretched hand and narrowed his eyes slightly, then stretched out his hand, "If Xiaoyou wants to take me away like this, then let's go together."

The soft fingers are not as hard as ordinary boys, and the waist is also very thin. Ryo Kise thought too much, it is unscientific for a boy to have such a thin waist, right?

Thinking of this, Kise Ryo pinched unconsciously.

Hoshino Yuu shuddered subconsciously, and said angrily, "Ryota, don't touch casually!"

"What do you mean casual touching?" Kise Ryota asked, "If you don't hug your waist, where can you hug it?"

Hoshino Yuu: "...then don't pinch it."

"Hmm..." Kise Ryota replied, "Careless, after all, Xiaoyou's waist is easy to touch."

Hoshino Yu: "..." Is it a pervert?

The sharp and gloomy eyes locked on Kise Ryota, Kise Ryota turned his head thoughtfully.

Sure enough, I saw Akashi Seijuro, but...is there something wrong with his eyes? Kise Ryota thought about it, and glanced again, but Akashi Seijuro had already lowered his eyes.

Hoshino Yu knew nothing about this, when he put Kise Ryota down, Hoshino Yuu said, "Okay, Ryota can go back, goodbye."

"Is this ruthless?" Kise Ryota opened his eyes wide.

"I have already brought you from such a far place." Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, "I'm leaving."

After finishing speaking, Hoshino Yuu waved his hand.

Kise Ryota looked at Hoshino Yuu's back, shook hands, thought of something and laughed again.

Hoshino Yuu handed over the horse to the staff, and sat on the recliner beside him to watch his mobile phone.