Chapter 193 Extra Story (3)

The few people who beat you to death just now stood obediently in front of the collapsed house and looked at the mess in front of them.

Hoshino Yuu was not angry, he had a gentle look and a gentle voice, "My house is gone."

"I'm sorry Xiaoyou." Sesshomaru's eyes were gentle, "I will be responsible for helping Xiaoyou build a house... How about the room above the tower?"

"I broke the door, and I will also be responsible." Aizen Soyousuke said in a low voice, "Yu don't worry."

"Xiaoyou and I have also built houses together, I am familiar with this kind of thing." Jiu Lanshu said, "Xiaoyou likes that house very much."

Yi Ermi pulled out a reading nail and gave it to Hoshino Yu, and he said, "Yu will be the supervisor."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Mikazuki Zongjin pulled Hoshino Yuu back a step and said, "Master, Mikazuki will be in charge of serving you."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuuki sat there with a sullen face, watching several people start to build the house.

The few people who were already disliked started to quarrel or fight if they disagreed.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino stood up suddenly, he said, "I'm going to rest, they are busy by themselves."

Sanri Yuezong smiled, "Okay master, I'll watch them here for you."

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief after getting away from those people.

He looked at the drug seller in front of him, relaxed his steps slightly, and walked over to sit next to the drug seller.

"Come out?" the drug seller asked while holding Hoshino Yuu's hand.

Hoshino Yuu nodded, "I went to repair the house."

The drug seller took Hoshino Yu's hand and said, "Let's go."

"Where are you going?" Hoshino asked.

The drug seller said, "Outside, those people are too annoying from morning to now, so find a quiet place."

quiet place?

There is a forest outside the shrine, and occasionally there will be animals running past, and there will be some little monsters.

Hoshino Yuu followed the drug seller into the path, he looked at the path and suddenly felt a little emotional, "I walked on this path countless times when I was young."

The drug seller turned to look at Hoshino Yu, even though he already knew Hoshino Yu's past, he still wanted to hear Hoshino Yu himself talk about it.

Of course, if Hoshino Yuu is willing.

If Hoshino Yuu is unwilling, the drug seller will not deliberately ask, and the drug seller will avoid things that will make his lover unhappy.

"If I hadn't met that overly gentle god, maybe I would have died." Hoshino said in a daze, "Then, I wouldn't be so comfortable now..."

The drug seller hugged Hoshino Yu in his arms, and he said, "Yu, I will always be with you."

Hoshino Yuu slightly bent his eyes, and he suddenly asked, "Yao Lang, aren't you jealous?"

"Jealous." The drug seller's tone was very flat, and his eyes were a little dark, "But they can't do anything to you, and they will leave soon... But knowing their past with you, I will definitely be very jealous. ,so……"