Chapter 86 The Fox and the Repair Dog (15)

For some reason, Hoshino Yuu has always been a little sleepy these two days.

I'm not sick either, I just feel drowsy in bed.

[Xiao You. 】The system asked in a low voice, 【Did Naraku do something to you? 】

Hoshino Yuu shook his head lightly, he didn't know, he didn't feel any feeling of being manipulated.

"Sesshomaru."

"Yu, what's the matter?" Hearing that Hoshino Yuu's voice was not right, Sesshomaru turned his head sideways.

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes, the blue eyes seemed to be covered with a thin layer of mist, a little dazed and at a loss.

He stretched out his hand and grabbed Sesshomaru's clothes, "I feel a little uncomfortable."

Sesshomaru picked him up and touched Hoshino Yuu's forehead, "Yuu, how uncomfortable."

Hoshino Yuu curled up in Sesshomaru's arms, grasped Sesshomaru's hand and pressed his head, "I have a headache, I have a headache, can you rub it for me?"

Sesshomaru pressed Hoshino Yuu's head without saying a word, and he began to think about what was going on.

Because Hoshino Yu was not sick, but he was sleepy and had a headache...

"Sesshomaru." Hoshino Yu raised his head, "I don't know, is it because he moved something when he was at Naraku's place."

Sesshomaru was slightly taken aback, not only because of Hoshino Yu's words, but also because Hoshino Yuu's beautiful blue eyes were stained with red little by little, and the blue gems turned blood red, which was extraordinarily strange.

But Yu Hoshino knew nothing, he put his arms around Sesshomaru's neck, and then hung limply on Sesshomaru's body.

Sesshomaru held Hoshino Yuu's hand and said in a low voice, "We will go back to the West Country tomorrow, no, now."

Hoshino Yu whispered, "Then tomorrow."

Sesshomaru said in a deep voice, "Okay."

"Don't worry." Hoshino smiled, raised his head and kissed Sesshomaru's chin, "It'll be fine."

Sesshomaru hugged Hoshino Yuu tightly and said, "Sleep, Yuu, I'll watch you, we'll go back to the West Country tomorrow."

Hoshino Yu closed his eyes, leaned against Sesshomaru's chest, and fell into a deep sleep.

It was as if someone was calling his name.

It was as if someone was telling him to come out, to leave with him.

Hoshino stared blankly at the dark front, someone reached out to him, "Come on, you won't have a headache soon."

Hoshino Yu subconsciously resisted the voice, and asked with trembling eyelashes, "Who are you?"

"You'll know as soon as you come with me." The voice was a little smiling, "But it's really sad to forget me after a while..."

who is it?

He couldn't remember whose voice it was.

But he didn't like it very much.

He frowned at the hand.

"Let's go, isn't it hard? As long as you come back to me, you won't be so sad." The monster who hid very well said softly, "You were very happy when you were with me before."

His head was really hurting, which made him unable to think, and this feeling prompted him to reach out and want to hold that hand tightly.

It seems that it doesn't hurt anymore.