Chapter 116 The Bunny's Lie (9)

Ah, so in the eyes of others, he and Yu Hoshino have a very good relationship.

"No more." Hei Zizhe replied in a flat voice, "I won't be with me in the future."

"Eh?" Kise Ryo looked at Kuroko Tetsuya suspiciously, "Why? Could it be that there was a fight?"

Hei Zizhe also shot a basket from a distance, but missed it.

He watched the basketball roll down to Hoshino Yu's feet, Hoshino Yu picked it up and threw it at the basket, obviously he failed to make the shot.

Hoshino Yuu looked natural, "Good afternoon Tetsuya, Ryota."

Hei Zizhe also looked at Hoshino Yu, he thought how could this person act so nonchalantly that he lied to him at first, but now he can still talk to him like nothing happened.

But in the classroom, Hoshino Yu didn't call his name all day.

"Seijuro is sick." Hoshino Yuu said, "So he didn't come to school today, and neither did the training. It should be organized by Shintaro."

When Shintaro Midorimamon heard this, he murmured, "No wonder the divination this morning reminded me that I'm busy in the afternoon."

Atsushi Ziyuan handed Hoshino Yu a piece of potato chips, and looked up blankly, "So Chizai didn't come today because he was sick?"

Hoshino Yu puffed up his cheeks and nodded, "Because he had a fever, I asked him for leave."

"In that case, let's get started."

Hoshino Yuu turned his head and said, "I'll put my clothes away and go home. Seijuro is sick and needs to be taken care of."

Hoshino Yu walked into the dressing room, he opened the cabinet door, and there was a box inside.

Hoshino Yu was a little strange, he froze after opening the box.

Shintaro Midorimamon, who followed behind to change clothes, saw Hoshino Yuu's expression was wrong, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Hoshino Yuu closed the box and shook his head solemnly, "It's nothing."

He casually threw the box into the trash can, "I'll go back first, Shintaro."

Shintaro Midorimamon said, "Go back."

Hoshino Yuu left the dressing room, Midorimamon Shintaro stared at the box he had thrown away, recalling Hoshino Yuu's expression, he still picked it up.

Shintaro Midorimamon pushed his glasses and stared at the butterfly specimens and notes in the box.

The words on the note were explicit, and the messy handwriting revealed the excitement of the person who wrote it, "I want to hide you as a specimen, and I want to kiss your feet, and it would be best if I can hold you in my mouth and get you wet. "

It looks like a perverted idiot, no wonder Hoshino Yuu has such a strange expression, but is it because he is used to it?

Midorimamen Shintaro thought, it's better to talk to Akashi.

Hoshino Yuu and Kise Ryota greeted each other and walked out of the basketball court. They saw Aomine Daiki not far away.

But it was obvious that Aomine Daiki didn't come to train, but came to find him.

"It's Xiaoqingfeng." Kise Ryota blinked, "It seems that Qingfeng and Xiaoyou have a very good relationship."

Kuroko Tetsuya moved his eyes over, and he easily saw Aomine Daiki reaching out to hug Hoshino Yuu, and also saw Aomine Daiki looking at him.