Chapter 36 The Doll and the Medicine Man (7)

"Yu, today is the day you and Yaolang get married, it's time to change into your wedding clothes." The gentle voice of the elderly came from outside the window, "Don't waste the time."

wedding day...

Hoshino sat up, looked at the bright murals in the room, and murmured, "I see."

The window was knocked three times, and Hoshino Yu hurriedly opened the window, revealing a handsome young man's face outside.

The drug seller looked at the smiling young man in front of him. The moment he saw him, his eyes showed genuine love and worry.

"Yakuro, why are you here?" Hoshino Yuu lowered his voice, "Didn't you say it? You can't meet before you get married."

has been completely...

The drug seller was silent for a moment and said, "Is there such a rule? I forgot."

"There must be, it will be miserable if grandma sees it." Hoshino Yu pushed the salesman and urged, "You go, we will see you later."

The drug seller held Hoshino Yuu's hand, and he said, "Are you really going to marry me?"

Do you really think of yourself as... a person here?

Hoshino tilted his head and looked at him helplessly, "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

The pharmacist looked at the boy's expectant and joyful eyes and became a little panicked when he looked at himself. The pharmacist paused and said, "It's nothing, your family doesn't want us to be together, Maybe you'll regret it."

Is there such a thing?

It seems... there are.

They don't like Yaolang, and they don't want Yaolang to be with them, so they have worked hard for a long time and say that it must be Yaolang.

"No way." Hoshino Yu stretched out his hand, fixed the drug seller's face, he leaned over and kissed the drug seller's lips with a smile, "Even if I want to be with you, I won't regret it! "

The boy's lips were soft and moist, which made the drug seller stiff, and he didn't even have time to push Hoshino Yuu away.

Even... that kiss was a little hot.

"Yaolang." Hoshino Yu's bracelet was on Yaolang's neck, he tiptoed through the window frame, and his voice was soft, "Why are you acting weird today, are you nervous about getting married?"

The drug seller was unexpectedly confused for a moment before nodding. He said, "Not at all, I'm nervous."

Hoshino laughed, he rubbed against the drug seller, and his long blond hair fell into the hands of the drug seller, "Is he obviously nervous? Yao Lang, who is usually so indifferent, is still shy and nervous? Why? so cute?"

Drug seller: "..."

The drug seller's voice was slightly lowered, "You have to...be prepared."

"Get ready?" Hoshino Yu was at a loss for a moment, then laughed again, "I see, don't worry, I won't be shy!"

Drug seller: "..."

"Okay, let's go first." Hoshino Yu said, "See you later."

The pharmacist was silent for a while, then he turned around silently.

...There shouldn't be any danger now, at least until the ceremony begins, before that, let's see what the fox wants to do.

Since we want to find out the truth about the shape of this fox, is it really just a fox?