Chapter 180 Knife Essence (1-5)

World 11: Touken Ranbu

(1) Knife Spirit

[Xiao You also knows the past of those knives, right? As their new owners, make sure they feel at home! 】

【Yes Yes Yes! But I always feel very strange... after meeting them. 】

[Where is it strange? 】

[I have been in this world for so long, in order to let them have an impression of me, I have been friends with many previous owners of knives...Why, they seem to not know me at all? 】

【ah? It may be because they were just cold knives at that time, and they didn't have much memory, or they didn't have a deep impression of you or something. 】

【is that so? I just feel that they don't like me very much... Then why did I try so hard to be friends with the former owner of the swords? Just to make them hate me for making the task harder? 】

【...that...】

[Their attitudes towards the former owner are very subtle, I feel that I may... be a little difficult. 】

【…】

【I feel so weird no matter how I think about it...】

There was a knock on the door, and Hoshino Yuu covered his ears and turned over.

"Master." Hasebe's voice sounded from outside the door, "Today's task hasn't been assigned yet, isn't the master getting up yet?"

Hoshino Yu sat up slowly, rubbed his eyes and said, "Come in."

Hasebe pushed open the door and came in. He didn't look sideways, "Master, if it's not ready, we will allocate it ourselves."

Facing Hasebe's gaze, Hoshino Yuu inexplicably felt a lot of pressure, he said, "Sorry, I went to bed too late last night."

Hasebe was very calm, "So why does the master sleep so late? Could it be that you are still not used to it after coming here for so long?"

Hoshino Yuu said, "No...it was just a dream."

"Dream?" Hasebe gave Hoshino Yu a weird look, and then looked away without a trace, he said, "So has the master thought about it? Today's arrangement."

Hoshino Yu lifted the quilt and was about to put on his shoes.

Hasebe quickly took the shoes, and then held Hoshino Yuu's feet.

The cold hands made Hoshino Yuu think of cold snakes.

Early in the morning, Hoshino Yuu shivered inexplicably, he shrank his feet subconsciously, "Hasebe..."

"Ah, it's just putting on shoes for the master, I remember..." Hasebe paused, and then said, "Others will come up if you don't hurry up."

Hoshino Yu didn't notice Hasebe's pause, he let Hasebe put on his shoes before saying, "Thank you."

Hasebe replied, "It's my honor to share the master's worries, so is the master going downstairs to have dinner with everyone or upstairs?"

"If it's upstairs, I'll serve breakfast for the master. In fact, I also suggest that the master eat upstairs, because those guys are too enthusiastic and the master will be overwhelmed."

After making his own decision, Hasebe looked at Yu Hoshino and said, "I'm sorry, master, but what do you mean?"

"Then... let's eat upstairs." Hoshino Yuu said.

He comforted himself, it's okay, it's not because they didn't like him that they ate upstairs, it was because he was blind and went downstairs if he called the wrong name, those knives would be very sad.