Chapter 87 The Fox and the Repair Dog (16)

It was already spring when Hoshino Yuu and Sesshomaru returned to the West Country.

Buds emerge from the branches, and the breeze and birdsong are heard.

Xie Jian yelled, "Master Sesshomaru, why did you come back so late?"

Sesshomaru said, "Let's go to see mother."

Hoshino Yu raised his head slightly, and he could see the top of the tower outside from a distance.

Sesshomaru followed his gaze, "It's very quiet there, no one will disturb us there, so you were there at that time."

Hoshino Yuu smiled and said, "Then let's go there after we meet your mother."

Sesshomaru's eyes lit up slightly, and he didn't know what to think of and said, "There, no one will find out what you do."

Hoshino Yuu was taken aback, the crimson rose to the tip of his ear little by little, Sesshomaru could see clearly, lowered his head and bit the tip of Hoshino Yuu's ear, "There are a lot of people here, if you are found out, Yuu will be shy."

Hoshino Yu pushed Sesshomaru and said calmly, "Let's go."

Fairy Lingyue sat on the seat, her gaze swept from Sesshomaru to Hoshino Yuu, the tip of her nose moved and she said calmly, "It seems that you have experienced a lot, and your breath has become one."

Hoshino Yuu's ears turned red again.

Sesshomaru's expression remained unchanged, still looking indifferent, he called his mother in a low voice.

Immortal Fairy Lingyue glanced at Sesshomaru, then at Hoshino Yu, "Come here, I heard that you were cursed by a monster, let me see."

Hoshino You obediently walked in front of Fairy Lingyue and said, "I haven't had any serious headaches during this time."

"Because the monster didn't do anything?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, "It should be."

"It's the words here." Immortal Lingyue pressed her fingers on Hoshino Yuu's head, and she looked at Sesshomaru, "It's easy to become stupid in this place."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

"But that monster shouldn't make You stupid." Fairy Lingyue said again, "It seems that that monster has love for You."

"When you go back to the West Kingdom, he should come too." Immortal Fairy Lingyue said, "It's okay Yu, it's not a serious curse, it seems that he just wants you to stay by his side willingly."

Strange curse, willing to take out the heart?

"Put this on." Fairy Lingyue gave Hoshino Yu a cat pendant.

Hoshino was stunned for a moment, a strange... lucky cat pendant.

Hoshino Yu lowered his eyes slightly, smiled slightly, and said, "Thank you, mother."

Sesshomaru held Hoshino Yu's hand and left Fairy Lingyue's palace.

He turned his head and glanced at the palace above the clouds, and then looked away again. He looked at the pendant around Hoshino Yuu's neck, feeling inexplicably uncomfortable.

This feeling is inexplicable, not because it is given by someone else so it is not pleasing to the eye, but looking at the pendant itself is not pleasing to the eye, just like seeing Inuyasha.

"What's wrong?" Hoshino asked.

"It's nothing." Sesshomaru shook his head, and he said, "Let's go."

There are small white flowers swaying all the way to the tower.