Chapter 109 The Bunny's Lie (2)

The car drove smoothly all the way to Akashi's house.

The atmosphere in the house was very dignified, and Hoshino Yuu's heart skipped a beat. He glanced at Akashi Seijuro who remained calm and calm, and somehow felt that he didn't need to be too nervous.

"Did your father come back?" Hoshino Yuu asked softly.

Akashi Seijuro hummed calmly, he stretched out his hand to hold Hoshino Yuu's hand and let go, "It seems that he is waiting for me."

In the empty living room, Akashi Masomi sat at the main seat, his eyes as sharp as a falcon swept over, paused for a moment on Hoshino Yuu, and then moved away.

"Father." Akashi Seijuro nodded slightly, "You are back."

Akashi Masomi's voice was full of the majesty of a superior, "Seijuro, what you have done recently seems to be going too far."

Hoshino Yu instantly understood the meaning of Akashi Seiyuki, because Akashi let him out as a monster, and even interacted with humans...

"Sorry father." Akashi Seijuro said, "but Yuu wants to go out."

Akashi Masomi stood up, and he stood in front of Hoshino Yu and said, "Yu, did you ask to go out?"

Hoshino Yuu's palms began to sweat, he was a little afraid to look into Akashi Seiomi's eyes, he just lowered his eyes slightly and said, "Yes, because there is too much space at home, I want to go to school with Akashi...I want to make friends."

"Are you blaming me for not allowing you to go out?" Akashi Masomi stretched out his hand to touch the boy's head, "I still feel that no one at home will play with you?"

Hoshino Yuu raised his eyes, his right eye was covered by the too long blond hair on his forehead, and now he showed a smile.

He shook Akashi Seiomi's sleeve lightly, and whispered, "Brother, don't be angry."

Akashi Seitomo glanced at the sleeve pinched by Hoshino Yuu, and then put down his hand, he said, "I'm not angry, but Yuu's identity is special, and it would be very dangerous if he is discovered... There has been no change, and someone is already doing it privately." There are bad things to say below."

Since coming to Akashi's house, the boy has not changed at all. There will always be people wondering if he has a strange disease or has done some experiments... But no one doubts that he is a monster.

"Go and change clothes first." Akashi Seishomi said, "We'll talk about your going out later."

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly dragged Akashi Seijuro upstairs.

He glanced back, Akashi Masomi had already sat back in his seat and started reading.

Hoshino Yuu's voice was very soft, "I'm sorry Akashi, because I hurt you because of my waywardness."

Akashi Seijuro shook his head slightly, and he said, "No."

Hoshino Yu muttered again, "But isn't your father getting weirder?"

Akashi Seijuro pushed open the door and said, "Go in first."

Hoshino murmured and said again, "Seijuro, call me when you go down, I feel a little afraid of your father now."