Chapter 56 The Squirrel and the Boys (8)

Hoshino Yuu: […]

As soon as the system came back, it was weird, don't you have a virus?

"Let's go." Tezuka Kunimitsu looked at Hoshino Yuu, "What's wrong? Is there anything else you didn't take?"

Hoshino shook his head leisurely, "No."

"Is that because you're afraid to go outside?" Tezuka Kunimitsu asked.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head again, "It's not... Actually, I'm not that scared, as long as they don't talk to me."

A smile flashed in Tezuka Kuni's eyes, and he quickly restrained himself. He said, "It's okay, I'm here, so don't be afraid."

It would indeed be bolder if there is someone together, Hoshino Yuu thought to himself.

There were indeed quite a few people in the hospital, but the one on Hoshino Yuu's floor seemed deserted.

The nurse smiled and asked, "Do you want to go out?"

This is the little nurse who came and went in Hoshino Yu's ward, so Hoshino Yu nodded and replied, "Yes, go out with the senior."

"Senior..." The little nurse smiled meaningfully, "Is the senior here to take you out today?"

Hoshino Yu didn't know what day it was. He blinked and looked at Tezuka Kunimitsu. Obviously, Tezuka Kunimitsu was also confused by the day that the little nurse said.

Seeing the incomprehensible look of the two teenagers, the nurse smiled again, "Go out quickly, don't come back too late, it's not safe."

Hoshino Yuu nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

"That's good." The nurse said, "Go ahead."

Tezuka Kunimitsu followed Hoshino Yu out of the hospital gate.

The nurse sighed, "Young people's dates are getting more and more interesting."

The outside of the hospital also looked lively.

All the people coming and going on the street are young couples and couples in pairs, with intimate gestures.

Hoshino Yuu glanced suspiciously and then looked away.

Before going up the overpass, Tezuka Kunimitsu saw a queue for ice cream at a nearby shop, and he asked, "Do you want some?"

Hoshino Yu looked over in a daze, and when he saw so many people, he immediately shook his head, "Don't eat."

Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't speak, he seemed to just ask, and Hoshino Yu could answer anything.

He turned and walked to the side to get behind the line.

"Senior." Hoshino Yuu called because he didn't know.

"Yeah." Tezuka Kunimitsu said, "Let's eat, the weather is very hot, suitable for eating ice cream."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "..." But when he came out, Tezuka-senpai clearly said that it was a bit cold outside.

Tezuka Kunimitsu apparently didn't remember what he said. The line in front was a young couple who turned their heads to look at the voice, and then Tezuka Kunimitsu clearly saw the girl's excited expression.

There are men and women in pairs at the front and back, and it seems that Hoshino Yuu and Tezuka Kunimitsu are particularly abrupt inside, and they are frequently glanced over.

Tezuka Kunimitsu kept Hoshino Yu behind him calmly, but the girl's eyes became brighter and she seemed more excited.

Tezuka Kunimitsu: "..."