Chapter 24 The Cat's Choice (24)

"That's not it!" Hoshino Yu showed his sharp little canine teeth, "It's the tail that moves its own hands, and it has nothing to do with me."

Tail is always disobedient and likes to get close to others on his own initiative, sometimes Hoshino Yuu is also very distressed.

Natori Yiyi pinched his tail, Hoshino Yuu shook, his ears drooped, his face was steaming, he hurriedly took the tail back, "Mr. Natori..."

"Huh?" Seeing Yuu Hoshino blushing on Monday, Natori suddenly realized, "So the tail and ears are Yuu's sensitive spots?"

Hoshino stared at Natori Monday and was speechless. He himself was too sensitive, and Natori Monday didn't know, and it was his tail that moved first... How rude.

When approaching the market, Hoshino Yuu suddenly said, "Mr. Natori, these days I have learned about human love relationships on the Internet."

Natori Monday: "Huh?"

Natori Monday: "Ah! Xiaoyou wants to fall in love?"

"No, it's just that I am very concerned about what Mr. Natori said," Hoshino Yuu said, "so I have to learn."

Natori rubbed Yuu Hoshino's head on Monday, because Yuu Hoshino was not wearing a hat, so it inevitably touched his ears.

Hoshino shrank his head, and heard Natori Monday say, "What Xiaoyou wants to say to me, you can talk about it later when you go back."

Hoshino Yuu snorted.

The monster hidden in the darkness seemed to wake up, and murmured, "It's so fragrant, so fragrant, festival...my sacrificial bride..."

The front looks very lively, the lights are bright, the street is full of fragrance, selling all kinds of snacks, masks, small toys...

There is also an inexplicable breath...

Hoshino Yuu took a few steps forward quickly, was fascinated by the flower market, and completely forgot what he had just said with Natori Monday.

He raised his head and looked around again, and sure enough, he saw Takashi Natsume.

The beckoning cat lay firmly on Natsume Takashi's shoulder, and hadn't seen Hoshino Yuu yet, but among the many smells, it had already smelled Hoshino Yuu's scent.

Madara squinted her eyes and raised her head, "Natsume, Shamao and Natori Monday are in front."

Natsume Takashi raised his head, he waved and called, "Xiaoyou, here."

Hoshino Yuu raised his foot and was about to go there, but Natori Monday beside him grabbed the skirt of his shirt, Hoshino Yuu turned around in doubt, "Mr. Natori, what happened?"

"No, no." Natori Monday coughed lightly, "I mean, you won't leave me alone, will you?"

"Mr. Natori and Natsume are also friends." Hoshino Yuu frowned, looking especially good under the lights, "Let's play together."

"I heard there will be fireworks later, I want to watch the fireworks."

Natsume Takashi and Madara had already walked in front of Hoshino Yuu and Natori Monday, and he asked, "Xiao Yu, Mr. Natori, when did you arrive?"

"Just now." Hoshino Yu glanced again, "Where are your friends? Are you not with them?"

"We were together at first." Natsume smiled helplessly, "But Mr. Kitty insisted on eating octopus balls. In order to buy something for Mr. Kitty, I got separated from them."

Hoshino Yuu looked at Madara, the culprit didn't realize that something was wrong at all, it licked its paws, and said, "I want to eat something else, Natsume, let's continue buying food."