Chapter 197 Extra Story (7)

It is quite now.

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief.

Although this is not very good, Hoshino Yu still thinks that it is better for these people not to talk, at least he can be quieter.

He put down the fire, stared at the grilled fish, and asked casually, "Yao Lang, are there any monsters in this world?"

"There are monsters everywhere." The drug seller raised his head and looked at Yu Hoshino, "There are also monsters here."

Hoshino Yuu was taken aback, and soon he seemed to realize something, and looked at Akashi Seijuro and Tezuka Kunimitsu.

Akashi Seijuro looked calm, he asked, "What are you looking at me for?"

Hoshino Yu lowered his eyes, at first he thought it was just an ordinary transaction.

Akashi Seijuro chuckled, and said, "Xiao Yu is sad."

Tezuka Kuni stopped with his bare hands, looked up, and asked, "Why are you sad?"

Tezuka Kunimitsu, who has lost his memory, is really...a bit natural.

But this is also very good, at least for now, no matter what, I won't be sad.

"Fool." You snorted.

Hoshino Yu pushed the beckoning cat.

The beckoning cat rolled around on the grass and was stained with straw. It looked at Yu Hoshino with wide eyes, "You actually raped me because of a wild man?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..." What? What domestic violence? Domestic violence?

"Don't worry about it," said the medicine seller, "it's just a pig and a cat."

The lucky cat bared its teeth, "Medicine seller! Do you want to die?"

The drug seller glanced at the beckoning cat, obviously not paying attention to the beckoning cat.

Banqi was dead, it kicked its short legs and said angrily, "When I recover my strength, you will be the first to kill!"

The drug seller raised his lip makeup, "Oh, the first thing you do when you regain your strength is to be ejected from this world, it's so good."

Madara: "..." I hate it.

Akashi Seijuro's fire grew bigger and bigger, Tezuka Kunimitsu frowned, "Can't even burn the fire?"

Akashi Seijuro gave Tezuka Kunimitsu a cold look, then slowly looked at Hoshino Yuu.

A stupid rabbit bumped into Akashi Seijuro's leg and fell down in a daze.

Akashi Seijuro was taken aback, he lifted the rabbit up, and then looked at Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yu said, "Want to eat?"

Akashi Seijuro shook his head, and handed the rabbit to Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yu held the rabbit into his arms, rubbed the rabbit's ears, and then slowly looked up at Akashi Seijuro.

Akashi Seijuro smiled, and he said, "I don't want to make Xiao You sad by saying something sad to Xiao Yu, so just have a happy meal."

Hoshino Yuu froze for a moment, hearing this sentence from Akashi Seijuro's mouth, said it was sad but not unusual, and it was not normal to say it was normal.

He was silent for a while before saying, "Then let's have a good meal."

Akashi Seijuro hummed, but his eyes did not move away from Hoshino Yuu's face.