Chapter 163 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (6)

Yusuke lay in bed and couldn't sleep.

He turned over and stood beside the bed, the curtains of Yu Hoshino's room were still drawn, and he seemed to be taking a nap.

Yusuke lay down again.

He closed his eyes and thought about a lot of things in a mess, and finally stopped at the lips that were not kisses.

"Yusuke-kun." The boy's voice was very soft, "What are you thinking? Are you thinking about my kiss with Kawaji, or me and you?"

What?

Yusuke opened his eyes wide at once, and the boy in front of him smiled softly. The boy sat on his lap and climbed up, "You actually like me, right? So you have always cared about me and wanting to be close."

"No! Don't say such things!" Yusuke shouted, "I don't, at all—"

The boy's lips were imprinted, they were still soft, and seemed to be filled with a rich fragrance.

Yusuke's head was stunned, and his ears and face were completely red.

The boy let go of Yusuke's mouth, panted lightly, and smiled lowly, "I said I didn't like it but I didn't want to push me away at all, so I still like it, right?"

"Then Yusuke-kun, be honest."

Honestly...

Yusuke stretched out his hand subconsciously and hugged the soft body tightly...

"Yusuke?"

"Yusuke!"

"What?" Yusuke snapped back to his senses.

"What's the matter with this strange expression?" Subaru pushed Yusuke, "Why is your face so red? Are you in a relationship?"

"..."

Yusuke looked at Subaru silently and didn't speak, why... would he have such a dream?

He doesn't like Yu Hoshino at all, does he? At most, it's because I feel a little guilty because I misunderstood that idol, right?

"Are you really in a relationship?" Subaru opened his eyes wide, "Who is it?"

Yusuke shook his head, "No, I didn't."

"Ah, really." Subaru stood up, "I called you because Futo came back... Yusuke, what are you doing?"

As soon as Fengdou came back, Yusuke stood up suddenly, and he shouted, "It must be because of Xiaoyou?"

"Xiaoyou..." Subaru scratched the back of his head, "Since when did you get so close to that idol? Don't you hate him?"

Yusuke: "..."

Hoshino Yu was still awake when he opened his eyes. He was startled by the squirrel standing on the table, shrank back under the quilt and slowly poked his head out.

"Julie? Why are you at my house?" Hoshino asked.

Julie asked, "What kind of monster are you?"

"What?" Hoshino Yuu was taken aback.

"Ask what kind of monster you are." Zhu Li became serious, "Are you a vixen?"

Hoshino Yu puffed his face, "I'm Totoro!"

"Impossible," said Julie. "You must be a vixen."

Hoshino widened his eyes, and turned into a plump Totoro under Zhu Li's eyes, "It's obviously a Totoro, don't talk nonsense."

Julie: "..."

He stretched out his paw and pulled the chinchilla, thinking hard, it's not a vixen, it's just a cute and silly chinchilla, so why does the male of Asahina's family care so much? Even Xiaoqian is talking about it from morning to night...