Chapter 19 The Cat's Choice (19)

Madara jumped onto the sofa and sat next to Hoshino Yuu and Natsume Takashi. It licked its paw and said, "What's so troublesome? Pack up the silly cat and take it away."

"Mr. Kitty, don't say such impolite words!" Natsume Takashi still couldn't help giving Madara a slap, "Be polite!"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu saw this side of Natsume Takashi for the first time, he was a little surprised but also thought it was a little funny, he looked at Madara covering his head and laughed.

"Stupid cat, what are you laughing at?" Madara gritted her teeth, "Eat you in one bite!"

Hoshino Yu stretched out his hand to hug Madara into his arms, rubbed his face against the fluffy beckoning cat, and said with a smile, "Mr. Cat is too cute, so I couldn't help laughing, I'm very sorry."

spot:"!"

His whole body was light and light, as if he was about to fly, and he was even hugged by a little cat demon after being praised.

Madara was dizzy as if drunk, and pressed his paw on Hoshino Yuu's face, and said, "Stupid cat, let me go!"

Hoshino Yuu turned his face to avoid Madara's claws, and he bent his lips to meet Natsume's eyes.

Natsume's agitated mood calmed down strangely, and he could see that Hoshino Yuu probably didn't want to go to Fujiwara's house, or was afraid of causing him trouble.

Natsume Takashi changed the subject and asked, "What does Xiao Yu usually do?"

"I didn't do anything at home all day today, thanks to you guys who came to see me, otherwise I would have grown grass." Hoshino Yu said pitifully.

Natsume Takashi was amused, he glanced at Sasa and then said, "Mr. Natori left Ms. Sasao behind to protect you. It should be fine to go out for a walk."

Sasahou let out a sneer, Hoshino Yuu shook his ears, and he whispered, "It will cause her trouble, and I'm afraid that encountering a monster or something will drag her down."

Natsume Takashi was stunned, and he sighed slightly, "Why is Xiaoyou always worried about causing trouble to others?"

"Natsume, aren't you too?" Madara answered abruptly, "You two are similar."

"What's the difference?" Natsume Takashi retorted.

Hoshino smiled and said, "I'm not always worried. I wouldn't be so worried about causing trouble for Mr. Natori. He is an adult after all, but Natsume is different. Natsume is still a student."

"Because Mr. Natori is an adult." Natsume repeated, smiling helplessly, "Xiao Yu said that... I will also become an adult soon."

"Let me just say, human children are very troublesome to do things, right?" Madara squinted and tilted his head to look at Natsume Takashi, "Natsume, are you unhappy being treated like a child?"

"It's getting dark." Sasahou said suddenly, "If you don't go back, human children will easily encounter danger on the road."

It was indeed getting dark, and Natsume had the account of friends in his hand, so it would be unsafe to go out, because there were always monsters coveting the account of friends in his hand.

Hoshino Yu glanced at the already dark sky and said, "I'll send Natsume back!"

Madara snorted twice, "How did you come back after you sent him back? He was captured by the monster before he got home."

Natsume Takashi smiled slightly, "Xiao Yu, nothing will happen to Mr. Cat and I, you should protect yourself...Mr. Natori should be back soon."

Although Yuu Hoshino knew that with Madara around, those monsters couldn't get close to Natsume, not to mention Natsume's own powerful power, but he always felt that Natsume looked weak and needed protection.