Chapter 41 The Doll and the Medicine Man (12)

A trance-like suffocating kiss, with a certain unique atmosphere.

Those eyes seemed calm but contained heat, he could only grab the other person's shoulder, weeping and trembling, calling out the other person's name.

"Pitiful."

He heard the person above say this, and there was a bit of hoarseness in the flat voice, "I cried so badly, what would I do if I wasn't by my side?"

fortunately……

Fortunately what?

The raised, slender neck is like a dying swan.

"Please..." he sobbed.

"What do you ask me?" The owner of those eyes remained calm, "Say it clearly, otherwise, I don't know what to do."

What did he say?

He forgot.

But he remembered that pair of eyes that suddenly sank, like a ball of fire.

Terrible.

He closed his eyes, tears oozed from the corners of his eyes, and he was licked away gently, which was completely different from the intense action.

He murmured, "Yao Lang."

He called again, "Master."

*

"It's so pitiful, you have begged me like this. As a qualified master, you will always fulfill your wishes."

Its daybreak.

Hoshino Yuu opened his weak eyes and looked at the gray sky.

The memory came back little by little, and Hoshino lay in a daze for a long time before sitting up abruptly. He saw the drug seller on the shore and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Master Yakuro." Hoshino Yuu called.

The drug seller turned around and said, "I'm getting ready to leave."

Hoshino Yuu nodded, since the drug seller didn't mention what happened last night, Hoshino Yuu thought, then just pretend that such a thing never happened.

Anyway, such an intimate thing should not have been done by the puppet and the owner together.

"How do we leave now?" Hoshino asked.

"There is a boat coming." The drug seller looked at the distant sea, "The boat is coming, we can leave."

Hoshino Yuu nodded and sat down next to the drug seller.

The shells were washed up on the shore, and Hoshino Yuu reached out to pick them up.

"The curse cannot be lifted." The drug seller suddenly said, "You know that, right?"

"Ah?" Hoshino Yuu looked up.

The drug seller looked like he was smiling, but in fact he still didn't have any special expression on his face, "Every month yesterday, the curse will occur regularly, have you figured out how to deal with it?"

Hoshino Yuu opened his mouth, and after a long time he said, "Master Yaolang, don't worry, I won't bother and force you to help me anymore."

The drug seller turned his head to look at Hoshino Yu and said nothing, but Hoshino Yu somehow understood what the drug seller meant.

He said, "When I leave here, I can see humans at any time. As long as I don't reveal my identity as a monster, I should be able to find humans who are willing to help me."

"..."

Hoshino Yu said again, "I will try my best not to trouble you."

The drug seller's mood became inexplicably aggrieved and bad again, but he didn't say anything, he just looked at Hoshino Yu with a flat look, until Hoshino Yu felt his heart beating.