Chapter 20 The Cat's Choice (20)

Hoshino Yuu leaned against the window, staring at the moon outside, and suddenly asked, 【System, you said Natsume is special... Where is it special? Just because he can see yokai? Or because of the power he possesses? 】

【Well, probably because he is the protagonist, the stories in this world all start because of him, so of course you will have more power by his side. 】

【main character? ] Hoshino Yuu blinked, he thought, probably no one would dislike someone like Natsume being the protagonist, right?

【Does Xiaoyou like it? ] The system asked curiously.

[Of course I like it...] Hoshino Yuu stretched his tone and said with a smile, [Of course I like you, the system. 】

【Eh? 】If the system has an entity, it must be blushing at this moment, it whispered, 【I also like Xiaoyou the most, so I will definitely help Xiaoyou! 】

"Huh?" Natori Monday frowned suddenly, and turned to look over Hoshino Yuu behind him.

The window was rattled by the wind, and a strange-looking monster stuck to the window, with huge eyes protruding from the eye sockets as if glued to the glass, looking straight at Hoshino Yuu, "Ah...here, I found it. "

It looked a little scary, and Hoshino Yuu curled up his tail unconsciously.

"He came to my house." Natori Monday's usual modest smile gradually turned cold, "I don't really want to entertain uninvited guests... If that's the case, I have no choice but to invite you out."

The charm popped out from Natori Monday's fingertips, and went straight through the window into the brow of the monster outside. There was a strange roar from outside, and Hoshino Yuu only saw a puff of blue smoke dissipating in the air.

Such a monster, in the hands of Natori Monday, can be solved with just a spell.

"Mr. Natori, you are amazing." Hoshino Yuu praised sincerely, but he couldn't do it.

When Natori heard the words on Monday, when he turned around, he saw the little monster looking at him with admiration. Natori had seen this kind of look many times on Monday, but none of them made him happier than this moment.

The admiration from the little monster made Natori Monday happy to the point of lightness. He really wanted to be humble, but in the end he couldn't.

"A dazzling person will be dazzling in any field." Natori Monday bent down and showed a dazzling smile at Hoshino Yuu without any modesty.

Hoshino Yuu blinked slightly, stretched out his hand and pushed away the handsome face who was close at hand, "Even if Mr. Natori is very powerful, don't come so close to me!"

"What's wrong with getting closer?" Natori moved closer on Monday, "Isn't it normal for the owner to want to get close to the cat?"

Hoshino Yuruo realized something, and in the eyes of Natori Monday, the beautiful boy instantly turned into a kitten and meowed at him.

Natori Monday: "..." Too much

But even the meow of a cat is childish. Natori Monday did not restrain himself, and reached out to hug the cat into his arms, "Does Xiaoyou want to get close to me so much? If so, as the master, I, I will definitely not refuse Xiaoyou's request."

Hoshino Yu raised his round eyes. Although he was a cat demon, his transformed eyes were completely different from those of a cat. The transformed eyes didn't look like cats, but more like foxes.

"After all." Natori Monday laughed softly, "Xiao Yu is my kitten alone."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, looked at Natori Monday, and suddenly said, "But Mr. Natori said, I have the ability to protect myself, so I have to leave...Mr. Natori once said that monsters and monsters cannot live together .”