Chapter 61 The Squirrel and the Boys (13)

Hoshino Yuu hugged the quilt and rolled over, he buried his head in the pillow, and suddenly said, 【System, I have to find a way to earn money to pay the hospital bill to Keigo Atobe. 】

The system became confused, [Why did you suddenly think of this? 】

【He didn't cause my injury, so there's no reason for him to pay for my medical bills. 】Hoshino Yuu rubbed his head, 【It feels bad to owe money to others. 】

【That's it...】 The system said, 【Okay, let's go to work after we are discharged from the hospital! 】

Even if you are a monster, you have to work part-time if you want money.

"Hoshino."

Akutagawa Jirou's voice came along with the knock on the door, "I'm coming in."

Hoshino Yu sat up all of a sudden, "Come in!"

Akutagawa Jiro came in with chocolate mousse, smiling brightly, "I brought food to Hoshino, I promised Hoshino!"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "Thank you for your hard work, please forgive me!"

"No! I slept very well at Hoshino's place that day!" Akutagawa Jiro seemed to be full of energy, and he didn't seem to want to sleep at all.

He put down the dessert and said, "Let's eat together, and sleep after eating!"

People who love to sleep can't set it up.

Hoshino laughed, "Cirou is really cute."

"Hoshino is so cute!" Akutagawa Jirou puffed up his face, stretched out his fingers to pinch Hoshino Yuu's face, "It's beautiful and cute, very cute, even Atobe would like Hoshino, and I like it too."

Hoshino Yu bit the spoon and looked at Akutagawa Jiro blankly.

Akutagawa Jirou laughed again, he yawned, and his whole body began to feel sleepy, "Hoshino, borrow your bed to sleep, I don't want to eat chocolate mousse..."

Before the words fell, the person had already laid down and fell asleep.

Hoshino Yuu was shocked by how quickly he fell asleep. He bit his spoon and stared blankly at Jiro Akutagawa, muttering, "Is the sleeping god reincarnated? Jirou."

This is what Yukimura Seiichi saw when he came.

Hoshino Yu sat on the edge of the bed, sipping a small cake, while the other person slept peacefully in Hoshino Yuu's bed.

Yukimura Seiichi lowered his voice, "Yu."

Hoshino Yuu's eyes brightened, "Yukimura-san, sit down."

Yukimura Seiichi sat down opposite Hoshino Yuu, the corners of the boy's lips were stained with cream, which made Yukimura Seiichi couldn't help stretching out his hand.

In the eyes of Hoshino Yuu, Yukimura Seiichi rubbed the corner of Hoshino Yuu's lips with his fingers, and then smiled, "Yu, it's covered with cream."

Hoshino Yuu let out a dull oh, and stuck out the tip of his tongue to lick the corner of his mouth.

"It has been wiped clean." Yukimura Seichi said.

Hoshino Yuu rolled his eyes, "Thank you Yukimura-san!"

"Does Yukimura-san want to eat?" Hoshino Yuu asked.

Yukimura Seiichi shifted his gaze to the dessert in front of him, shook his head slightly, "I don't need it."

Hoshino Yu asked, "Are you sure you don't want to eat?"

The small system said seriously, 【Host, he wants to have a better relationship with you. 】