Chapter 94 The Hunter and the Prey (6)

Hoshino Yu: "?"

Where is the causality?

Because Qiya likes him, so Il fans want to form a partner with him to get the scales?

"Are you looking for a partner for Qi Ya?" Hoshino asked youyou.

"Qi Ya is still a child!" Yier Fan said disapprovingly, "How can you play his mind?"

Hoshino Yu: "?"

Hoshino Yuu was silent: "You really sacrificed a lot for scales to be my partner."

Yi Erfan shook his head, "For a killer, some sacrifices are necessary."

Hoshino Yuu: "...There is no need to sacrifice this."

"So you don't want to?" Ilmi asked.

"Obvious, right? My future partner must be someone I like." Hoshino Yu said, "How can this kind of thing be as casual as you said, well, what do you want?"

Il fans still miss Hoshino Yuu's scales. As a killer, if you have a goal, you must complete it.

Il's fans were amazing, "So you only need to like me, and you can give me the scales, right?"

Hoshino turned around, his smile became subtle, and he took a step closer to Yi Ermi.

Yiermi is much taller than Hoshino Yuu, so Hoshino Yuu needs to look up at him.

Hoshino Yu stretched out his hand and lightly touched the killer's delicate chin, "Il fans, I only like people who like me, I don't like a killer who doesn't respond, so I won't give you my scales .”

Yi Ermi didn't dodge, it should be said that he couldn't dodge, the ability of this mermaid seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

He looked down at Yu Hoshino, the mermaid's fingers were cool but smooth, Ilmi was not used to being touched by people, so he took a step back and stared at Yu Hoshino's fingers as if staring at something strange.

Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, "Look."

Yi Erfan didn't understand what Hoshino Yu wanted him to watch.

Hoshino Yuu took out the treasure and stuffed it into Yiermi's arms and said, "That's it! Let's go!"

Il fans are a little disappointed, the things they have always liked most are a little bit lacking in interest at the moment.

He watched Hoshino Yu submerge into the water as if no one was around, the fish tail that was particularly attractive to the killer was still glowing with a strange luster.

"Are you still leaving?" Hoshino Yuu asked.

Yi Ermi was silent for a while, and left with the treasure.

Tonight is destined to be a lively night, not long after Ilmi left, Hisoka began knocking on the door.

His knocking on the door is different from Qi Ya's polite and rhythmic knocking on the door. When he knocked on the door, he also called, "Door service~"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu opened the door expressionlessly, and dragged the disgraced Mr. Clown in, "Hisoka, are you sick?"

Hisoka lay on Hoshino Yuu's bed, even his voice was sticky, "I just came to see my little toy~ Lonely in the middle of the night, does my little toy need help?"

"Look, it misses you very much."

Hisoka was very embarrassed to reveal some part of him, "Delicious little apple, would you like it to help you?"