Chapter 123 The Bunny's Lie (End)

Akashi Seijuro was busy for a long time afterwards.

But everything seems to be gradually normal.

Akashi Seishomi stopped saying inexplicable things to him, and the relationship with Aomine Daiki eased up, and it wasn't so strange that even Kuroko Tetsu spoke.

The system said that Kuroko Tetsuya's light had started to light up.

Hoshino Yuu didn't care whether the lights would continue to be on or not.

He sat across from Akashi Seijuro who was reading the report, eating an apple while watching Akashi Seijuro.

Akashi Seijuro raised his head after being watched for a long time and asked, "What is Yuu looking at?"

"Look at you." Hoshino Yu replied, "Look at your work."

"Come here, Yuu." Akashi Seijuro said.

"What?" Hoshino Yu walked up to Akashi Seijuro without knowing why, "Is there something wrong?"

Akashi Seijuro stretched out his hand and pulled Hoshino Yu into his arms, and said with a low laugh, "I have something to do, because I am tired from reading the materials, so I need Yuu's comfort."

"Comfort." Hoshino Yuu stuffed the apple in Akashi Seijuro's mouth, "Eat."

"Don't want this." Seijuro Akashi raised his eyes slightly, looked at Yu Hoshino and said, "Yu never did what he promised to satisfy me."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Akashi Seijuro kissed Hoshino Yu's lips, and he felt a little pity, "It's a pity that Yuu didn't do this kind of thing during the fake pregnancy. Yuu was the most sensitive at that time."

Hoshino Yuu glared at Akashi Seijuro, then straddled Akashi Seijuro's lap.

He put his hands around Akashi Seijuro's neck, lowered his head and said, "President, what should I do if my boyfriend finds out that you are doing this kind of thing with me here? I don't want to be broken up."

Akashi Seijuro was taken aback for a moment, and then laughed lowly, "So Yuu likes to play like this? Is Yuu so wild?"

Hoshino Yu glared at Akashi Seijuro again.

Akashi Seijuro pinched Hoshino Yu's waist and bit Hoshino Yu's lips, his voice was vague, "Then break up with my boyfriend and follow me, I like a wife like you the most."

Hoshino Yu was ashamed because of the word "wife", but he didn't want to admit defeat, he just gritted his teeth and said, "President, don't do this, I don't want to break up with my boyfriend."

Akashi Seijuro squeezed Hoshino Yu's apple with his hand, seeing Hoshino Yuu almost jumped up in shock, he said, "The president likes Yuu the most, and he only wants to have sex with Yuu."

Hoshino Yuu climbed onto Akashi Seijuro's shoulder, "Seijuro, shut up, don't say any more."

Akashi Seijuro moved his hand down, "Xiao Yu, did I buy it for you today? Shall I take it off for you later?"

"Seijuro."

"Shy? Don't worry, no one will come to me."

Akashi Seijuro's palm pressed the back of Hoshino Yuu's head with heat.

The fingertips of his other hand pressed Hoshino Yu's waist, his voice was hoarse, "Xiao You, today I will fulfill what you promised me."

Hoshino Yuu blushed because of Akashi Seijuro's kiss, and he fixedly looked at Akashi Seijuro.

"Seijuro." Hoshino Yuu's voice softened, and he said softly, "Are you..."

"Yes." Akashi Seijuro's voice could not be refused, "Today we can no longer become a rabbit."

Hoshino Yuu let out a silly oh.

He lowered his head to look at Akashi Seijuro's face, Hoshino Yuu was probably tired, a little limp, and was helped by Akashi Seijuro.

"Xiao Yu." Akashi Seijuro's voice was gentle, "It hasn't started yet."

Hoshino Yu raised his glistening eyes and whispered, "Because I'm a little tired."

Akashi Seijuro smiled, he slowly pushed Hoshino Yu's clothes up, and then brought the hem of the clothes to Hoshino Yu's lips and said, "Bite it."

Hoshino Yu subconsciously opened his mouth and bit it.

"Xiao Yu, I have always cared about it." Akashi Seijuro's voice was low, "You spend more time with your father than with me."

Hoshino Yuu looked at Akashi Seijuro with the hem of his clothes in his mouth in a daze.

"But it's okay, we will have more in the future."

Akashi Seijuro's breath was hot, and the sensitive rabbit shook his ears, "Seijuro, don't overdo it..."

"What is too much?" Akashi Seijuro laughed again.

He held down Hoshino Yuu and supported Hoshino Yuu to go down.

There was a knock on the door suddenly, and Hoshino Yuu, who was not very clear-headed, was startled and his body tensed up.

Hoshino Yuu turned his head to look at the door, his eyes wide open.

Akashi Seijuro tightly imprisoned Hoshino Yuu, obviously, he was also extremely uncomfortable at the moment.

"Seijuro." Akashi Seitomi's voice sounded outside the door, "Saturday's meeting, you go to chair."

Akashi Seijuro stretched out his hand to gently comfort Hoshino Yuu, making Hoshino Yuu relax, and said in a calm and calm voice, "I know my father, I will prepare well."

Hoshino Yuu was frightened by Akashi Seijuro's movements, and even covered his mouth to dare not make a sound.

Akashi Seijuro whispered, "Don't be afraid, father won't find out."

Hoshino Yuu bit his lip and shook his head.

"Yeah." Akashi Masomi outside hadn't left yet, "I'll arrange an assistant for you."

Akashi Seijuro moved his legs with a low smile, Hoshino Yuu almost didn't cry.

Akashi Seijuro tried to answer calmly, "I know my father."

Hoshino Yu glared at Akashi Seijuro, Akashi Seijuro said in a low voice, "Xiao Yu will cry when he looks at me like this."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, then bit Akashi Seijuro's shoulder viciously.

Akashi Masomi paused, and the sound of footsteps faded away.

Now Akashi Seijuro let go completely.

Hoshino Yuu cried because of Akashi Seijuro.

Outside the door, Akashi Masomi stood at the door of Hoshino Yuu's half-opened room, and there was no one inside.

He remembered Akashi Seijurou's voice answering him, and closed his eyes heavily.

Hoshino Yuu leaned his back against the desk, and the books on the desk were messily scattered all over the floor. The orange light of the setting sun shone in, and Akashi Seijuro's voice slowly rang in Hoshino Yuu's ears.

"Yu, will you accompany me until the day I die?"

The temperature just now faded away slowly, and Hoshino Yuu, who was hoarse from crying, replied in a hoarse voice, "Seijuro, youkai don't lie."

But he obviously... lied.

Akashi Seijuro hugged Hoshino Yuu tightly, not caring whether Hoshino Yuu told a lie.

Because he will be entangled with a rabbit for the rest of his life.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com