Chapter 140 Jellyfish and the Navigator (1)

World 8: One Piece.
...

The big ship stopped at the shore.

There seemed to be no one on board.

A golden and transparent thing quickly drilled out of the sea and got into the big ship.

It hid for a while and saw that there was really no one, and then slowly revealed its body.

A... jellyfish?

A jellyfish that lives and walks out of water?

"I just said that the nearest food is always missing! So it was the one who stole it!"

The sound from the deck made the little jellyfish's body stiff, and it slowly turned around, revealing those blue eyes.

I don't know if it was because of eating the fruit, the light golden color on its body turned green, and then it burped.

"It changes color, it's so cool!" Luffy looked at the little jellyfish with stars in his eyes, "Not only that, but it's also a jellyfish that can go ashore without water, so cool!"

The little jellyfish hiccupped again, and the pair of blue eyes were dazed.

It thought foolishly, what is this person... talking about?

"I've decided, I want to keep it!" Luffy clapped his hands and decided, "Since it ate my food, it's mine."

"But this kind of fragile thing will die soon, right?" Zoro squatted down and looked at the little jellyfish whose color gradually changed back, "It doesn't look like a normal jellyfish, we can't seem to see normal jellyfish. Its eyes and mouth."

Luffy took out a carrot out of nowhere and fed it to the little jellyfish. Sure enough, the little jellyfish turned red.

The little jellyfish seemed a little confused, but it knew that the person in front of it gave it food, so it stretched out a tentacle and touched Luffy's hand to express its gratitude.

Luffy seems to be addicted to playing, he took out another grain of rice, and watched the little jellyfish turn white...

The little jellyfish started to burp again, it was too small, and it was still a small body after eating too much, it refused to push the vegetables in Luffy's hand not to eat any more.

"It doesn't want to eat." Nami squatted on the other side and looked at the little jellyfish with bright eyes. "It's so cute, cuter than all the jellyfish I've ever seen!"

"And it's cool!" Luffy emphasized, "It changes color."

The tentacles of the little jellyfish were a little tired, and it fell to the ground softly with its tentacles. For some reason, it remembered a story called a mermaid.

The poor little mermaid in that story felt like she was walking on the tip of a knife when she walked on the shore, and the little jellyfish felt the same with her tentacles now.

The system couldn't bear to look directly at it. It's over, Xiaoyou is completely stupid this time... Jellyfish, a creature without IQ.

Hoshino Yuu heard the voice of the system, and it took him a long time to refute, [I have an IQ, I... Ace and I are friends, he, he asked me to find his brother Luffy...]

[It's over... You've been following them for a long time! 】The system murmured, is this mission going to fail again?

Hoshino Yuu wanted to say that he was just a little slow to react, he still had an IQ, and he knew... what did he know?

Hoshino was confused for a while and gave up. Forget it, he told the system anyway, it's not like he has no IQ.

Lu Fei in front of him stretched out his hand and asked, "Little jellyfish, do you want to go on an adventure with us? Follow me, you will have something to eat every day."