Chapter 174 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (17)

Hoshino Yu fell into a drowsy sleep, and the meowing of the cat sounded.

Hoshino Yu touched the cat's head with his fingers, "Is there something wrong?"

The cat meowed, and Hoshino Yu sat up all of a sudden, and he asked, "Is it jujube?"

The door of Zao's room was open, Hoshino Yu saw Zao by the moonlight, he stretched out his hand and touched Zao's forehead, it was very hot.

Hoshino Yu opened his eyes wide, he began to feel glad that he stayed, otherwise this person would have a fever again and again tonight.

Hoshino Yu woke up the drowsy Zao, took his temperature, gave him anti-fever medicine, and helped him to lie down.

He was still dazed after taking the medicine, he grabbed Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Don't go."

Hoshino Yuu glanced at Zao, who was sweating profusely with his eyes closed, and sat back on the chair without pulling his hand away.

With this appearance, Hoshino Yuu felt that it was not easy for him to go to sleep.

He heard Zao murmur again, "Don't go, don't worry about me anymore..."

"..." Hoshino Yu wiped Zao's sweat off, and said softly, "Sleep, I won't go."

Seeming to have received an answer, Zao's rapid breathing gradually calmed down.

Hoshino Yu held his chin and thought, although he is an adult man in his twenties, he is a little fragile psychologically due to illness and accident, and looks a little pitiful.

He stared at Zao for a long time, and finally closed his eyes in a daze.

Zao woke up at five o'clock in the morning. As soon as he woke up, he felt that he was holding something, which was incredibly soft.

The golden hair came into view, and the boy's breathing was steady.

Zao was stunned for a moment, and the memory in the middle of the night slowly came back, he thought a little dazedly, did Yu Hoshino just let him hold her and sleep for so long?

He carefully pulled out his hand, Hoshino Yuu seemed to feel it, moved his hand, and muttered something.

Zao got off the bed softly, and then picked up Hoshino Yuu.

A boy is very light, at least for Zao, it is unbelievably light, such a thin body, of course it will be very light, not to mention that idols need to control their weight and figure.

He carried Hoshino Yu back to bed and lay down, then covered the quilt.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes and closed them again, he was still muttering, "Is it still burning?"

When I fell asleep, I wondered if he still had a fever, and Zao's heart beat fast.

He reached out and lightly touched Hoshino Yuu's blond hair and replied, "It's not burning."

Hoshino Yuu hummed softly and fell into a deep sleep.

Zao exhaled lightly, and he touched his forehead, and it seemed that the burn was indeed gone.

Zao looked at the boy trapped in the quilt, the boy's fair and pretty face looked unparalleled in the quilt, no wonder so many people liked him.

It's just...he looks tired.

Indeed, how could it be so easy after taking care of myself all night?

Zao grabbed a handful of hair, not knowing what he was thinking yesterday, but he actually let a young man whom he had known not long ago to take care of him.