Chapter 191 Ex-Boyfriends' Extra Story (1)

The dilapidated shrine did not know when it had been restored to its integrity, but it was hidden in the deep mountains and no one found it.

When the wind blows, the wind chimes hanging on the eaves will make a crisp sound.

The beckoning cat rolled out of the shrine with a purr, and then lay on the ground holding the wine bottle.

It sat up again after a big full belch.

"Isn't that stupid cat back yet?"

"What stupid cat? Don't speak too much, Xiaoyou has a name!" The system lived in the wind chimes, and condemned the beckoning cat.

Lucky Cat narrowed his eyes, "Do you dare to be called Xiaoyou?"

system:"……"

What's wrong with its name Xiaoyou? It has been following Xiaoyou, and its relationship with Xiaoyou is much deeper than that of the Lucky Cat, okay?

Lucky Cat whimpered and twisted its buttocks, "The stupid cat is mine, how dare you call it Xiaoyou?"

"Stupid?" the system called out, "Xiaoyou is not a cat, he is a god, just a little bit."

Lucky Cat really wants to smash the wind chimes into pieces with one paw, but its movement and freedom are restricted in this world.

It squinted its eyes at the wind chime, and after a while it snorted, then turned and stepped out of the shrine.

"Where are you going?" the system asked.

"Buy wine!"

system:"……"

The system froze for a while and suddenly made a crisp crashing sound.

The beckoning cat who had just left the house suddenly turned back to the shrine and rushed into the house.

Good weight……

It was as if something was pressing on his chest, and he could hardly breathe.

The young boy opened his eyes in confusion, and the lucky cat with a strange smile in front of him scared him so much that he sat up and pushed the cat away.

"Stupid! Stupid cat!"

The lucky cat that was thrown to the ground yelled, "Why did you bully me as soon as you came back? Why?"

Hoshino calmed down, lying on the bed and staring at the Lucky Cat, he breathed a sigh of relief again, "I was scared to death."

"Scared? Scared?" Lucky Cat's eyes widened, and it rushed to the bed unconvinced, "You actually said that my lord scared you?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Isn't it scary to wake up with a weird cat head in front of you? Or else?

Lucky Cat gritted its teeth, "What? Are you happy without me by your side? How many wild men have you been with? Oh, who made me just a kitten?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu whispered: "That's also... I said that, don't go with me or something..."

Lucky Cat frowned: "Now you want to give up?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu felt a little wronged, "I'm reasoning with you."

"Hehe." Lucky Cat sneered.

Hoshino Yu stretched out his hand to hold the beckoning cat in his arms, and rubbed the head of the beckoning cat, "Okay, okay, Mr. Cat, that... just give you a choice, if you want to go back, what will I send you back to?" It... hurts."