Chapter 32 The Doll and the Medicine Man (3)

So cute.

The drug seller's gaze shifted from Hoshino Yuu's extraordinarily bright eyes to the peacock-like scales, and he said after a while, "Ah, isn't it cute? It looks a bit stupid."

"It's so cute!" Hoshino Yu emphasized, "Dancing is so cute."

"Is it cute to dance?" The medicine seller stared at the scale in front of him, "It's just trying to please you."

"Huh?" Hoshino Yuu blinked in surprise, looked down at Libra, and Libra danced more cheerfully, as if he didn't think there was any shame in it.

Drug seller: "..." Ah, shame on you.

Hoshino Yuu bent his eyes, and the tiny light in those eyes that were not very popular even when he smiled was particularly eye-catching.

The drug seller heard a voice that should not appear at this moment, "This child is so pure that it is not human..."

It is indeed not a human being, the drug seller thought, if it is another self, he can definitely see what Hoshino Yu is.

but……

It doesn't look like a murderous monster, so let him be happy again. After solving the problems in this house, I will always know.

The flame on the candlestick jumped up and down, and the pharmacist's lip makeup seemed to be smiling. He looked at the boy who was playing with the scales in front of him, and then looked up at the closed window.

The invisible black mist roared and enveloped the house, and the rain became heavier.

The candlelight gradually dimmed, the scales stopped beating, and Hoshino Yuu's eyelids fluttered unbearably.

Little by little, he leaned his head against the drug seller next to him, his ears drooped softly to cover his blond hair, he slowly closed his eyes and slid down little by little, and his head rested in the arms of the drug seller.

The drug seller stretched out his hand and grabbed the kimono on the back of the boy's neck, as if he wanted to throw him down. The boy in his arms muttered softly, his voice soft and soft, like a cat meowing. The drug seller gave a slight pause to his hand, and finally moved the person to the mat to lie down.

*

The next day, the rain still didn't stop, and the drug seller just let it take its course and stayed.

When Hoshino Yu opened his eyes, his mind was still in a daze. He looked at the portrait on the wall and muttered to himself, "Last night..."

Fell asleep?

It was the first time that I fell asleep so peacefully like a human being, and I didn't have nightmares, and I wasn't entangled by strange things, all because of the drug seller.

Hoshino sat up and turned his head away. The drug seller was sitting at the table and looked at him indifferently.

"I'm sorry Yakuro-sama." Hoshino Yuu asked in a low voice, "Did I take your sleeping place, did you not sleep?"

The drug seller didn't answer, but stood up and said, "It's time to eat."

"Hey..." Hoshino Yu was at a loss, and hurriedly followed, "Eat?"

"Humans will die if they don't eat." The medicine seller opened the door, "It's time."

Hoshino Yu: "...Yakuro-sama, I don't know how to cook."

The drug seller looked at Yu Hoshino thoughtfully, "What do you usually eat?"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, he...dolls don't need to eat, but now it's definitely not allowed to tell the person in front of them like this, maybe they will be killed.