Chapter 110 The Bunny's Lie (3)

The dessert shop outside the school is always full of people.

When Hoshino Yuu and Heizi Tetsuya went in, there was only one place left in the corner.

Heizi Tetsuya and Hoshino Yuu are very satisfied with this position, and no one will easily look at this position.

Although he is used to the attention that follows him everywhere, Hoshino Yuu still feels a little distressed, after all, those perverts are also hidden inside.

"Suddenly invited me to eat pudding, what's the matter?" Hei Zizhe also asked.

"There's nothing special about it..." Hoshino frowned, "I just want to eat pudding with you, friends just need to play together."

Hei Zizhe was also silent for a while and said, "Where is Akashi-kun?"

"Seijuro can't come today because of something." Hoshino Yuu said, "So it's just me and you."

Kuroko Tetsuya looked at Hoshino Yuu with a very indifferent gaze, and he asked, "So it's because of Akashi-kun?"

Did you invite him because Akashi wasn't coming? If Akashi would come, he wouldn't be taken to heart, let alone think of inviting him.

"Eh?" Hoshino Yuu bit the straw and looked at Kuroko Tetsuya in confusion, "Why did Tetsuya say that?"

Hei Zizhe also lowered his eyes, he still had that indifferent look, "It's nothing."

"Does Tetsuya need anything other than pudding?" Hoshino asked, "Because I don't know what Tetsuya likes."

"Then do you know what Akashi-kun likes?" Hei Zizhe also asked calmly, "You must know?"

"Huh?" Hoshino Yuu raised his head, "Tetsuya is different from Seijuro."

Is it different?

Yes.

Kuroko Tetsu also thought, he is just a passerby, and Akashi Seijuro is the most important person.

"I watched Seijuro grow up, so I know him better, but now I also want to know Tetsuya." Hoshino Yuu smiled brightly, "Because Tetsuya is also my favorite friend, so I also want to know about Tetsuya Like."

Hei Zizhe also looked into Hoshino Yu's eyes, there was no perfunctory or hypocritical state in those blue eyes, they were full of sincerity.

little liar...

Heizi Zhe also said, "Vanilla milkshake."

"Do you like to drink vanilla milkshake?" Hoshino Yuu ticked off the list with a blink of an eye, "I've made a note of it!"

Hei Zizhe didn't even move his eyes, he thought to himself, he doesn't care if he remembers, anyway, he will soon forget it, a passing hobby...

"What else does Tetsuya like?" Hoshino Yuu asked again, "I'll remember it all, so I won't make a mistake next time I come out."

It seemed that he really wanted to make friends with him, maybe it was true, Hei Zizhe also thought, he couldn't think that Hoshino Yu was lying to him just because of those few words.