Chapter 111 The Bunny's Lie (4)

It can be seen that Aomine Daiki is confused.

It was rare for Hoshino Yuu to feel a little guilty, and then he thought confidently, they are all best friends, and he didn't say they were the only friends!

What's wrong with little bunny having a friend?

Even though he thought so, Hoshino Yuu was still guilty and didn't know how to answer Aomine Daiki.

He frantically turned off his phone, thinking it was too late and didn't see it, but the next second a call came from Aomine Daiki.

Hoshino Yuu stared at the word "basketball idiot" for a long while with a serious face before picking it up.

"Xiaoyou." Qingfeng Dahui's voice came over, "Have you entered Diguang?"

Hoshino Yu whispered: "That's right, because I was thinking about going to school or something..."

Aomine Daiki didn't ask Hoshino about basketball, he said, "You and Xiao Zhe are in the same class, but you didn't tell me."

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "How do you know? I mean... because I don't want you to think too much."

Aomine Daiki asked, "Who is your best friend?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..." Why do you guys end up talking here?

...

Hei Zizhe also saw Aomine Daiki on the basketball court on the way home.

He happened to see Aomine Daiki jumping high and making a slam dunk.

The basketball was bouncing on the ground, and Aomine Daiki sat under the basketball hoop, looking a little depressed.

"Mr. Qingfeng." Hei Zizhe also called out.

Qingfeng Dahui turned his head to look at Heizi Zhe and said, "Little Zhe, are you coming home so late?"

"Mr. Qingfeng is too." Hei Zizhe also said, "Mr. Qingfeng is still outside so late?"

"Where's Xiao Zhe?" Aomine Dahui asked back.

Hei Zizhe also sat down next to Qingfeng Dahui, looked up at the sky, "I seem to have encountered a very puzzling thing."

"Does Xiao Zhe have troubles too?" Qingfeng Dahui was a little surprised. In his impression, Hei Zizhe would always be a straight-forward person.

"I met a strange person." Heizi Zhe also said, "During this time, he has been approaching me and said he wants to be my best friend."

"Best friend?" Aomine Daiki sighed, "I also have a best friend."

"Is it Momoi?"

"No." Qingfeng Dahui scratched his hair, "It's a boy I met before, very cute, gentle and good at acting like a baby, but I haven't seen him for a while."

Hei Zizhe also said, "I'm also a boy at the back table, he looks very well-behaved and good at acting like a baby."

Aomine Daiki said, "It's a bit of a coincidence, but my friend is very beautiful."

"So is he."

Using beautiful to describe a boy means that he is really good-looking, but Aomine Daiki feels something is wrong intuitively.

He said, "My friend has blond hair and blue eyes."

Hei Zizhe also paused and said, "So is he."

Qingfeng Dahui smiled, "What a coincidence."

"My friend's name is Hoshino Yuu."

Hei Zizhe also had a calm face, and he said, "His name is also Hoshino Yuu."