Chapter 103 The Hunter and the Prey (15)

It was already dawn when Hoshino Yuu woke up.

He moved in Kuroro's arms and suddenly raised his head belatedly.

"Captain." Hoshino Yu's voice was a little hoarse, "Last night, why didn't you leave."

Kuroro said lightly, "Why are you leaving? Can't I sleep with the sheets I changed?"

Hoshino Yu: "?"

Hoshino lay on his stomach, long golden hair fell onto Kuroro's chest, Kuroro stretched out his hand to hold the bunch of golden hair, and with just a light touch, the golden hair fell into his hands fragilely.

"Kurolo, this is my bed." Hoshino Yu didn't notice that the half of his hair was torn off by Kurolo, he opened his eyes wide, "Don't you think it's strange that two bed partners sleep together?"

Kurolo said: "Since we are bed partners, shouldn't we sleep together?"

There seems to be nothing wrong with this statement. Hoshino choked, for a moment he didn't know if it was his problem or Kuroro's problem.

Hoshino Yuu frowned and looked at Kuroro. It seemed reasonable for Kuroro to say such strange words. After all, this person has his own logic.

Of course, Hoshino Yuu would not think that Kuroro likes him passionately. It is impossible for a person like Kuroro to like someone, after all, he may not even like himself.

Of course, it is even more impossible to like a bed partner who is in harmony with each other.

So this amazing logic...

never mind.

Hoshino Yu lay down again, "Close the window when you leave, thank you."

Hoshino Yu fell asleep until noon.

He felt a little cold again, and Hoshino Yuu felt a little unbelievable when he noticed the cold, but the feeling of the wind filling his chest, as if his limbs were covered with ice and snow.

Hoshino Yuu curled up under the quilt, coughing one after another, is he out of water? It doesn't feel like it.

Being sick should not be sick, after all, his body in this world has always been in that weak state.

Hoshino Yuu touched his forehead, it was still cold.

He wrapped the quilt tightly until the window was opened again.

A slightly cold hand stretched out from the quilt, and this cold hand was gradually warmed up by the dazed Hoshino Yuu in his arms.

Human body temperature...

Hoshino thought in a daze, then rubbed his hands under his face.

[Xiao You. 】

The voice of the system was a little excited. It really wanted to share it with Yu Hoshino. It turned out that someone could travel through time and space to find him. Even if Yu Hoshino had forgotten now, it wanted to tell Yu Yu Hoshino. When he wakes up, he will forget again.

So the system asked, [Do you know who I sensed just now? 】

"Who?" Hoshino Yuu's voice was extremely weak.

[It's Yakuro. ] The system is so light, 【He can really find you in the future. 】

"Yao Lang..." Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes in a daze, the person in front of him couldn't see his face clearly, he murmured, "Yao Lang..."

who is it? He didn't seem to have much impression, but he was very familiar.

because……

"Who is Yaolang?" The person in front of him whose face could not be seen clearly asked.