Chapter 31 The Doll and the Medicine Man (2)

"My story?" Hoshino Yu seemed a little confused, he looked into the eyes of the drug seller, "Master Yakuro, do you want to hear a story?"

"No, no, no." The drug seller shook his head slightly, and he approached Hoshino Yuu step by step, "I just want to ask when you came to your master? What is it that haunts you?"

Hoshino Yuu tidied up his kimono slightly, and sat down on his knees. He stretched out his white palm like jade and signaled, "Master Yakuro, please."

The medicine seller knelt down opposite Hoshino Yuu, opened the medicine box on his own, and a scale stopped in front of Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yuu tilted his head slightly, and the scales also tilted.

Drug seller: "..."

"What is this?" Hoshino asked.

"It's a toy." The drug seller said.

The scales turned around flickeringly, as if it was really a toy.

The drug seller stretched out his finger to fix the scales and looked at Hoshino Yuu, "Let's go, tell your story."

The scales trembled a bit, as if trying to break away from the drug dealer's hand.

The drug seller said, "Be quiet, or go back."

The scales stopped moving, and Baba faced Yu Hoshino.

Is it something that Libra likes very much? The pharmacist thought.

Hoshino Yuu said softly, "I came to Master half a year ago, and there were no such strange things at that time."

"Three months ago, shortly after the master left, I had a dream."

The boy in the dream was imprisoned by an invisible black shadow, who called his name frantically over and over again, and the black shadow said, "Yu, you are mine, and you will always be mine."

"Yu, please look at me more!"

At the beginning, Hoshino Yu didn't take the dream seriously, but gradually the voice in the dream began to appear in reality.

Like a nightmare, Hoshino Yuu was called no matter where he was.

He doesn't even have anyone to turn to, he can't leave here, he can only live in fear day after day.

Later, it was not only the appearance of voices, but also the black mist that came from nowhere...

Hoshino Yuu spoke calmly, but the drug seller felt fear from that voice.

The drug seller narrowed his eyes slightly, "So, you don't know what he is, do you?"

Hoshino Yu lowered his eyes, looked at the scales in front of him, and said after a long time, "Yes...at least, I don't know now."

*

"Master Yakuro!" Hoshino Yu chased after the seller, and he asked, "Can I stay in your room tonight?"

The drug seller stopped in his tracks. Instead of answering the question, he asked, "Why is there a portrait of you in my room?"

"It was drawn by the master." Hoshino Yuu said softly, "Every room has..."

The drug seller once again looked at Hoshino Yurai, he seemed to be smiling, but it was just his lip makeup, "Your master, the feelings for you are very special."

Hoshino Yu pursed his lips, and he said, "Master always loves the things he cares about."

"Things?" The medicine seller seemed to be hearing someone describe himself with things for the first time.