Chapter 101 The Hunter and the Prey (13)

Hoshino Yuu's pupils shrank slightly, he thought, Hisoka broke through that layer of hypnosis? When did this happen?

"Xiao You seemed very surprised, I just remembered it suddenly..." Hisoka smiled sweetly, "I have seen Xiao You's fishtail, blue, very beautiful."

"Because I was afraid that I would find out my secret, so I hypnotized me... It's better than the ruthless Mr. Mermaid." Hisoka murmured, "But why can Kurolo and Ilmi be let go by you? How can you Is that unfair?"

A pervert talking to him about being fair?

Hoshino Yu looked away, and he still smiled, "Ah, because you were the only one who knew about it at that time, but now I know a lot more, I don't have enough energy, not to mention... Hisoka, if you don't hypnotize me, I will be very sad. "

Hisoka was getting closer to Hoshino Yuu, he held Hoshino Yuu in his arms, and because he was much taller than Hoshino Yuu, he easily surrounded Hoshino Yuu.

It seems that the posture is very ambiguous.

But Hisoka could see Yuu Hoshino's calm face, and he whispered, "Other than that, don't you have anything else to say?"

"No, what do you want me to say?" Hoshino Yuu asked, "Apologize? Hisoka shouldn't have such childish and ridiculous thoughts. Do you regret it? Of course not."

"You don't think the reason for separating you from me is that I hypnotized you, do you?" How can hypnosis make you do something against your will?"

Hisoka laughed again, he approached Hoshino Yuu's ear, and bit it, "Yes, I just suddenly felt that compared to you, I'm not cunning enough to deceive people."

"This is really a pity." Hoshino Yuu pushed Hisoka away and backed up, "Alright Hisoka, I don't need to say compliments, in the future we will still—"

"From now on we will." Hisoka interrupted Hoshino Yuu, with a big smile on his face, "Be prepared to be entangled with me for the rest of your life! Xiaoyou~"

No one knew about their conversation just now, but now everyone has heard this sentence.

Hoshino Yuu glanced at Hisoka indifferently.

The system was shocked, [I still can't believe that Hisoka likes you. 】

【of course not. 】Yu Hoshino is much firmer than the system, 【A person's nature cannot be changed, he is only suitable for having a fixed partner, not an intimate lover, he will not always love someone. 】

The system hesitated to speak, for some reason, it suddenly felt a little sympathetic to Hisoka.

But there is nothing to sympathize with, as he himself has said more than once, it is normal not to be trusted by others now.

We have reached the sea area where it is said that mermaids will appear.

Everyone is ready to go to sea.

Hoshino Yu stood at the bow of the boat, of course he couldn't jump down, once he got down, his tail would come out immediately...

Ilmi stood next to Hoshino Yuu, looking towards the sea, he said, "Is there a mermaid here?"

Hoshino Yu said, "I don't know."

Looking at his appearance, Hoshino seemed to be a little curious. Then he remembered that this man was obsessed with the mermaid's scales. Hoshino asked, "If there were mermaids, would you still want the scales? After all, you seem to have always wanted the mermaid's scales." .”

Yi Ermi turned his head and glanced at Hoshino Yu, he said, "No, no."

Yi Ermi looked down, "I only want your scales, I don't like or want those of other mermaids."