Chapter 3 The Cat's Choice (3)

After Natori said this on Monday, he stopped talking, leaving Hoshino Yuu uneasy for the whole journey until he returned home.

Natori Yiyi glanced at the pocket that had been quiet all the way, and felt that this little cat was not only silly but also timid.

He just pretended not to know, then took off his coat and hung it on the coat rack, changed into his home clothes before coming out to call the cat.

Hoshino lay sleepily on the corner of the sofa, when he heard Natori Monday's voice, he raised his eyes lazily, and then let out a thin meowing sound.

"It seems that the spirit is not very good, is it sick?" Natori Yiyi picked up the cat and said to himself, "Then I have to send it to the pet hospital for an injection."

"Speaking of which, I heard that cats need to be sterilized, should I consult with them..."

The cat's pupils shrank, and he raised his head blankly, looking at Natori Monday with a gentle smile.

Natori Monday rubbed the cat's head and smiled, "Don't be afraid, the neutering is also for your own good."

It's not an auditory hallucination, it's real, Natori Monday wants to take one of his kittens to be neutered.

Immediately, Hoshino Yuu was suffocated in fright, he slipped out of Natori Monday's embrace and hid at the corner of the table staring at Natori Monday.

He couldn't believe that Mr. Natori with such a handsome face could be so ruthless, he was just a kitten!

"Fear?"

Natori squatted down in front of Yu Hoshino on Monday, but that face looked like a reincarnation of a demon in Hoshino Yu's eyes at this moment, Hoshino Yu couldn't help but took another step back, he meowed, his voice sounded very pitiful.

Natori laughed on Monday, and said, "Even if sterilization is not now, don't be so afraid."

"Besides, you seem to understand me." Natori Monday seemed to be talking to himself again, "If it's a monster..."

Hoshino Yuu was really afraid that Natori Monday would get rid of you with one word, but luckily Natori Monday didn't continue.

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief, he subconsciously licked his paw, and froze for a moment, but he was already thinking about leaving the Natori family.

At least, he had to leave before Natori Monday took him to be neutered and found out he was a youkai.

As for the matter of repaying Mr. Natori, Hoshino Yuu continued to lick his hair seriously, he thought, these are two different things.

Natori Monday looked very leisurely, gently stroking the cat's chin with his fingers, watching the cat narrow its eyes comfortably, Natori Monday chuckled.

Hoshino Yuu lazily opened his squinted eyes, not knowing what Natori Monday was laughing at.

Natori Yiyi pinched the back of the cat's neck and said, "Weren't you still scared of me just now?"

Hoshino Yuu froze immediately, feeling that the hand pinching the back of his neck was like a life-threatening talisman.

Hearing the aggrieved meowing sound, Natori Yiyi pinched the back of the cat's neck again and hugged the cat into his arms.

"Weak, poor kitten." Natori rubbed his chin on the cat's head on Monday, but it was also very beautiful.

Hoshino shook his head, trying to stay away from Natori Monday, and Natori Monday fixed the cat's head, "Don't move."