Chapter 198 Extra Story ~ In Edo(End)

After several days of drizzle, it finally cleared up.

The air is moist.

The drug seller opened the window and turned to look at Yu Hoshino.

Hoshino Yu hadn't woken up yet, the sun's rays shone on his face, making his skin white as jade.

The drug seller bent slightly to hug Hoshino Yuu.

His voice was low, "Yu, wake up, you said you're going out for an outing today."

The sunlight was a bit dazzling, Hoshino Yuu rubbed his face against the drug seller's arms and then stopped moving.

The drug seller didn't rush him, and patiently waited for Hoshino Yu to wake up.

After a while, Hoshino Yuu slowly opened his eyes.

He closed his eyes slightly and opened them again, then slowly stretched out his fingers to touch the drug seller's lips.

"It's morning." Jin bit Hoshino Yuu's fingers, and then let go, "Don't stimulate me in the morning, Yuu."

Hoshino Yuu withdrew his hand all of a sudden, muttering, "I don't."

"Didn't you say you were going to the human market?" Jin said, "Then we should go now."

Hoshino Yuu nodded, "So let me down, I'll find clothes to wear."

Jin put Hoshino Yuu down.

Hoshino Yuu took the clothes and turned around.

The drug seller who sat upright looked calm, "Do you need me to help you?"

Hoshino Yu shook his head.

He took off his clothes, and there was a sudden pause. The people beside him didn't move, but those hot eyes followed his hand inch by inch, with a strong sense of presence that couldn't be ignored.

Hoshino Yu pursed his lips, pulled his clothes halfway, and the drug seller stretched out his hand.

Hoshino Yu turned his eyes slightly and looked over, "What are you doing?"

The drug seller didn't say anything, just pulled the clothes up for him, and then tied the belt.

Hoshino Yu didn't refuse either, watching the drug seller with his slender fingers skillfully put on his clothes.

The moment the haori cover was put on, the drug seller stretched out his hand and hugged Hoshino Yuu into his arms.

His voice was hoarse, "First... give me a kiss."

Hoshino Yuu blinked slightly, and leaned over obediently.

After the kiss, the drug seller dragged Hoshino Yu out.

Hoshino Yu looked back and asked, "Where's Madara?"

"It is said that it is a retreat to understand the seal." The medicine seller's voice was light, "So don't worry about it."

Hoshino Yuu blinked and stepped out of the shrine, he said, "I always feel like this, it's not very good for Madara, I think..."

Hoshino Yuu's voice paused, and he turned to look at the drug seller, "Yao Lang..."

But there was no figure of the medicine seller behind him.

In front of the shrine, there should have been a long staircase, but now it has become another scene.

Under the heavy snow, in the brightly lit market, there seemed to be invisible ghosts and ghosts coming and going in the shadows, and there were gorgeous and colorful paintings hanging on the pavements next to it.