Chapter 65 The Squirrel and the Boys (17)

Four people sat down in a restaurant booth.

Yukimura Seiichi naturally sat next to Hoshino Yuu.

Fuji Shusuke sat down opposite Hoshino Yuu, and when he looked up, he saw Yukimura Seichi taking the menu and looking at it with Hoshino Yuu, the two of them were in an extremely intimate posture.

Fujisuke thought to himself, it seems that both Tezuka and Yukimura are in an unrequited love situation, and this little squirrel didn't respond to anyone.

Whether he didn't know or pretended not to know, Buer Zhouzhu is not clear yet.

but……

"What do you want to eat?" Yukimura Seichi raised his head and asked gently.

Hoshino Yuu handed over the menu, "Senior Fuji and Atobe, let's order first."

Atobe Keigo crossed his arms and looked at Hoshino Yuu, "Order, I will eat what you order."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Yukimura Seichi nodded, "If that's the case, I'll order it with Yu after no two o'clock."

Keigo Atobe became even more upset. He stared at Seiichi Yukimura, who looked like a master, and at Yu Hoshino, who seemed to trust Seiichi Yukimura very much, and looked back a little irritatedly.

Of course, the good upbringing made him not show any dissatisfaction, except when facing Yu Hoshino, it is definitely necessary to maintain elegance when facing a rival in love.

……Um? Rival?

Atobe Keigo realized later, with a serious expression.

When he was a teenager, he really felt that Hoshino Yu was a bit different, and he looked easy to bully, although he didn't bully Hoshino Yu... But it should be nothing more than that, right?

Atobe Keigo was slightly silent, is he so dull?

If you don't like it, why do you feel happy when you see Hoshino Yuu that this person reappeared, and then deliberately pretend that you don't know him?

"Atobe." Hoshino Yuu's voice sounded, "Do you have anything to eat?"

"Didn't you say it?" Keigo Atobe put his hands behind his head, "Give me some, and I will eat whatever you order."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu nodded, "I see, but I don't know what you like to eat, so don't blame me if you don't like it."

Atobe Keigo clicked his tongue softly, "Just order it, it's my business whether I like it or not."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Yukimura Seichi smiled slightly, "Order Yuu."

Hoshino Yu didn't know what Keigo Atobe was thinking, so he could only order.

After ordering, Fuer Zhou asked, "What is the little squirrel going to do?"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "Don't go to school anyway."

A monster going to school must be a disgrace to the monster world, Hoshino Yu thought, and nodded, "I have more important things to do."

The system glanced at the black and red dot, and began to think about when Hoshino Yu became the focus of other people's eyes, and then it thought about the first two worlds and was silent for a while, well, it should have been expected .

Hoshino Yu is a person who can get other people's attention without doing anything deliberately.

It's just that for some reason, this feeling is always different from what the system imagined, neither fanatical admiration nor wanting to follow him.