Chapter 156 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (17)

This feeling.

Pure ardent love, love from the freest man, is foul.

Hoshino Yu looked at Lu Fei's back, sighed, and sighed again.

[What to do...] Hoshino Yuu's mind also turned slowly, 【This kind of feeling is really exciting. 】

[Is Xiaoyou moved? 】The system asked.

【……I have no idea. 】Yu Hoshino replied honestly, 【How can there be such a pure person as Luffy, whether it is dealing with feelings, dreams or friends. 】

The system stopped talking.

Hoshino Yu didn't care if the system said anything or not.

He just dazed for a while and then sat up.

It seems to be raining a little.

Hoshino Yu stood under the wet cherry tree and raised his head.

Even the village can smell the sea.

Hoshino Yuu went to the seaside and sat down, and after a while, he walked slowly into the sea.

system:【……】

Hoshino squatted down, he took out a shell from the beach under the sea, and blew it.

Unfortunately, he can't hear the sound.

Hoshino Yuu lay down again.

The water washed over his body, while his eyes were fixed on the sky.

[Xiaoyou, let's go back. 】The system said, 【I don't understand what you are doing. 】

Hoshino sighed: 【Yes, I don't understand either, what I'm doing. 】

system:【……】

Hoshino Yu sank into the bottom of the sea.

Waddling fish swam past him.

Hoshino Yu spit out a few bubbles.

He reached out and poked it, and the bubble popped.

Hoshino Yu lay down in the shell again.

The shell was closed, and Hoshino Yuu lay inside and closed his eyes.

Hoshino Yu fell asleep.

He clearly knew that he was dreaming.

In the same shell, the expressionless young man squeezed his chin and kissed him, seemingly calmly, but in fact there was an unknowing love in his eyes.

"Have you got a new partner?" The young man began to murmur, his voice sounded flat but revealed a bit of grievance, "I've been looking for you for a long time, and I can only touch your breath every time I leave , Every time I can feel that you have stayed for a long time, no matter which world is longer than when I was with me, it is too much."

"You clearly agreed to keep your feelings for me, you can't...you can't be greedy for other people, they are all passers-by in your life." The bronze-skinned young man said in a slightly lower voice, "You are afraid of being alone, so they can accompany you, But you can't like them, you promised me."

Hoshino Yuu opened his mouth blankly.

"This mouth of yours is more suitable for talking when you are in bed." The young man pressed down, and the lips that were together were entangled and hot.

The sound of the conch crossed the sea into Yu Hoshino's ears.

The young man in front of him disappeared.

Hoshino shook his eyes and opened his eyes. He looked at the pitch-black shell, and suddenly realized that he had no memory of what kind of dream he had.