Chapter 15 The Cat's Choice (15)

Madara gave Hoshino Yuu a faint look.

The school is close at hand, and the beckoning cat appeared on Hoshino Yuu's shoulder. It said, "You are such a stupid cat."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

After school was over, Hoshino Yuu stood there waiting for Natsume to come out, even though he couldn't see his eyes clearly because he was wearing a hood, he could still see his delicate and beautiful lower half of his face, and his gaze swept over him frequently.

The student's eyes were full of curiosity, without the slightest malice, Hoshino Yuu accepted it well.

Not long after, Natsume Takashi ran out in a hurry, and when he saw Hoshino Yuu and Madara, his pace slowed down, but he still walked in front of Hoshino Yuu at a relatively fast pace.

He looked Hoshino Yu up and down before he was slightly relieved, "Xiao You clearly said to accompany me to school, but ended up going out to play with Teacher Cat."

Hoshino Yuu slightly bent the corners of his mouth, "I'm sorry, I saw the monster chasing me at that time, and I was afraid that it would cause trouble at school..."

Before he finished speaking, Natsume Takashi had already reached out to support Hoshino Yuu, his tone was a little anxious, "Are you injured?"

"No." Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, "Let's go first, everyone is watching us."

Natsume Takashi looked up, those students hurriedly turned their eyes back and went home, he took Hoshino Yuu's hand, "Then let's go."

"It's just a low-level monster, with my lord around, how could it hurt this silly cat." Madara was extremely arrogant, "Natsume, are you looking down on me?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

He remembered the scene when the monster exploded again, and he quickly shook his head to throw that scene out.

After walking a few steps, Natsume Takashi stood not far away from a man wearing a hat and glasses, looking at them with a perfect smile on his face.

Hoshino Yuruo raised his head with a feeling, and he pulled his hat a little happily, "Mr. Natori, have you finished your work?"

"It's over, you have a good relationship." Natori Monday's eyes fell on the hands of the two, and the eyes hidden behind the glasses were a little elusive, "Xiao You clearly said to protect me, but in the end he left me to work alone. I was so sad to come to Natsume."

Why is this sentence so inexplicably familiar? Hoshino thought about it.

Natsume Takashi let go, let go of Hoshino Yuu's hand, the warm touch seemed to still remain in the palm of his hand, Natsume Takashi felt a subtle sense of loss in his heart.

He clenched his hands unconsciously and smiled, "Is Mr. Natori here to pick up Xiaoyou? I'm going to send him to you."

"Don't bother Natsume." Natori Monday narrowed his eyes slightly, put his arm around Hoshino Yuu's shoulder, and chuckled at Hoshino Yuu's slightly confused gaze, "My kitten is lost, I have to find it myself Go, what if I get lost?"

"I won't get lost, Mr. Natori!" Hoshino Yuu said seriously, "Don't slander me."

"I'm sorry." Natori Monday rubbed Hoshino Yuu's head, "In short, you can't trouble your friend too much, right?"

Natsume Takashi watched Natori Monday's natural movements and said, "Xiao Yu, since Mr. Natori is here, let's go back earlier."

Hoshino Yuu snorted softly. He looked at Natsume and said, "I'll come to you tomorrow, and I won't run around again tomorrow!"