Chapter 73 The Fox and the Repair Dog (2)

Hoshino Yu felt extremely guilty for pulling Sesshomaru's hair, and he obediently followed Sesshomaru to try on the dress.

Sesshomaru stood aside, he watched Hoshino Yu change one set after another indifferently, trying to figure out when Hoshino Yuu would start to get impatient.

Living up to what Sesshomaru thought, in the seventh set, Hoshino Yuu finally couldn't help it.

He pressed down on the attendant who was tying the belt for him, and turned to look at Sesshomaru, "Isn't that okay?"

Sesshomaru came over and raised his hand slightly, and the attendant stepped aside.

Sesshomaru stretched out his hand and lowered his eyes to fasten the belt for Hoshino Yuu, his voice was indifferent, "Don't want to try?"

Even if Sesshomaru lowered his head, Hoshino Yuu had to look up to see Sesshoumaru's eyelashes. He whispered, "Patience is... very little left."

Hoshino Yuu was already white, but the red dress made him even whiter, and his collarbone was almost transparent against the red background.

Sesshomaru tied a beautiful bow, it is unimaginable that there is still a girl's heart in the heart of the ruthless Sashomaru.

Hoshino Yuu didn't think much about it, he glanced at the bow tie and blinked and heard Sesshomaru say, "You have never had much patience, it's beyond my expectation to change so much today, if you don't want to change it, then don't change it."

After hearing this, Hoshino Yuu regained his energy. He couldn't stand being dressed up like a doll for a long time. No matter how sweet the attendant was, he wouldn't be happy, but he felt guilty for pulling Sesshomaru for so long...

Sesshomaru pulled the bow tie and put down his hand.

"Then!" Hoshino Yuu looked at Sesshomaru with bright eyes, "Now, are you all right?"

Sesshomaru looked into those beautiful eyes: "It seems like it's gone..."

"Then I'll go first!" Before the words finished, the figure of the young man had already stepped out of the door.

Sesshomaru: "..."

Jaken chattered endlessly, "Master Sesshomaru spoils Master Yu too much, knowing that he doesn't say a few words when he meets Inuyasha in private, don't you care?"

Sesshomaru: "What are you talking about?"

Evil view: "...Don't you need to call Master You back?"

"No need." Sesshomaru said lightly, "Let him play."

Jaken: "Oh."

"But," said the evil view again, "that dress was worn by Young Master You."

"Wear it and wear it, it's just a piece of clothing."

Wrong view: "...Oh."

He pondered, Master Sesshomaru seems to really dote on Master You, doesn't he dislike humans and half-demons?

After completely leaving Sesshomaru's sight, Hoshino Yuu touched the bow on his clothes belatedly, wondering why Sesshomaru suddenly did it himself.

*

What Hoshino Yu didn't expect was that Inuyasha hadn't left yet, and he seemed to be in a daze while sitting under the cherry blossom tree.

Holding his breath, Hoshino walked around from behind the cherry blossom tree to behind Inuyasha, he stretched out his hand to cover Inuyasha's eyes, and lowered his voice, "Guess who I am?"