Chapter 78 The Fox and the Repair Dog (7)

Hoshino waited for a while before letting go of his hand, he asked, "Sesshomaru, where's Sesshomaru?"

The shocked guard didn't have time to sigh the beauty in the old guard's mouth. Hearing this, he hurriedly said, "His Highness Sesshomaru is not here, he will be back soon."

Hoshino Yuu's mind became dull for a moment before he realized that he was not in the Xiguo Palace, but in the tower outside.

This tower... when did it exist?

Hoshino Yu nodded slowly, "I, I, myself, go there and find him."

"Master Yu, His Highness Sesshomaru is not in the West Country."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, it took him a while to realize what this sentence meant.

Hoshino Yuu nodded, he spoke more smoothly, "I, I see."

Sesshomaru is not there, it seems that it is useless to go back to Xiguo.

Hoshino Yu asked again, "Then, where did he go?"

"His Highness Sesshomaru went down to find a way to revive Young Master Yu."

*

In the field full of corpses, Sesshomaru pulled out the natural teeth from the ground, he raised his foot and was about to walk but turned around.

"Master Sesshomaru, where are you going?" Jaken hurriedly followed Sesshomaru who suddenly turned, "Wait for me."

Sesshomaru said, "I heard you."

"What did you hear?"

"Yu is calling me." Sesshomaru said, "I want to go back and see him."

Jaken choked, "Master Sesshomaru, Master Yu is still awake, and there is no news from them."

Sesshomaru glanced at the Jaken, "He's already awake."

Jaken: "Master Sesshomaru!"

"He's awake," Sesshomaru repeated. "He needs me."

Jaken: "..." He didn't realize that Master Sesshomaru was so sticky before.

*

Hoshino Yuu left the tower, he thought he should go to Sesshomaru and tell Sesshoumaru that he was awake, he remembered seeing Sesshoumaru's worried and panicked expression before going to sleep.

But where is the Sesshomaru?

He heard that Sesshoumaru went to a place where humans lived.

Fairy Lingyue asked, "Are you going alone?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, he touched the moon seal on his wrist, it was a little hot there.

Hoshino Yu said, "I can feel which direction Sesshomaru went."

Fairy Lingyue's eyes fell on Hoshino Yu's wrist, "It seems that Sesshomaru gave you protection."

Hoshino Yu held the corner of his mouth, sleeping for too long, even smiling was a bit strange.

Realizing this, he pouted again.

Immortal Fairy Lingyue said, "I have sent news to Sesshomaru, are you really not waiting for him to come back? It's not peaceful outside."

Hoshino Yuu's mind became dull for a while before answering, "I want to go for a walk, it seems that I have been lying down for too long... Mainly I want to go for a walk."

The system said, I have to leave Xiguo, anyway, if I want to go out, then go to Sesshomaru.

Hoshino Yuu took his horse and left the West Country.