Chapter 152 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (13)

"That's enough!" Luffy repeated, "You don't have to do anything if you like me."

It was the first time Hoshino Yuu heard that he liked someone. He poked Luffy's face with his tentacles in doubt. He suspected again that this person was not Luffy.

Luffy grabbed the soft tentacles, "Why poke me?"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "Have you been taken over by a monster?"

Luffy:"?"

"You are the man who wants to become the One Piece!" Hoshino Yuu said, "Things like love between children and daughters that will only hinder you should not exist."

"I want to be One Piece's man, and I want to be your man." Luffy gave a happy thumbs up, "This is not a conflict, and it is not impossible for One Piece to have love."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Is that so?"

is that so?

Hoshino Yuu asked the system incomprehensibly.

The system whispered, 【We might as well change our thinking. Luffy is the man who will become the One Piece, and you are also the man who will be the One Piece... You promise him that when he becomes the One Piece, you will be his man, and our mission will be completed. 】

It took Hoshino Yuu a long time to realize these words, he opened his eyes wide, 【How can it be... like this? Is this a loophole? 】

【no. 】The system denies it, 【This is called a tactical mission. 】

Hoshino Yuu: […]

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes and looked at Luffy who was full of smiles. He thought seriously about what the system said, but...is this a lie?

"What are you thinking?" Luffy asked, "Are you thinking, you don't like me so if you agree to me, you're lying to me?"

Hoshino was stunned, "Why do you..."

How would Luffy know?

"I'm not a fool." Luffy lay down next to the little jellyfish, "I said you like me if you accept that I like you. If you don't even accept that I like you, I will be very sad."

"Sad... Will you cry?" Hoshino Yuu suddenly remembered the boy who cried to the point of collapse two years ago, and now the two elder brothers that the young captain cares about are alive, if they can meet at any time, they shouldn't cry, right?

"What should I do if I cry?" Lu Fei showed a pitiful expression, "Will the little jellyfish sympathize with me?"

Hoshino Yu was speechless for a moment, he said, "I..."

"It doesn't matter!" Lu Fei immediately became radiant again, "You will definitely like me, the person who strikes up you is not stable, and the cabbage is too pompous, you will definitely not like me."

Hoshino said slowly, "But I don't..."

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Luffy pressed the little jellyfish, "You can't say such things, you will like me!"

Hoshino Yuu looked at Luffy in a daze, and paused briefly.

Luffy pressed the little jellyfish to his chest and said, "Sleep, the others will come back to sleep in the early morning."

Hoshino Yuu let out a dumbfounded sound, and subconsciously closed his eyes.

He suddenly opened his eyes again and asked, "Where's Ace?"

"He?" Luffy said, "He's outside now."

Hoshino Yuu groaned, he glanced around the room only to find that there were more bunk beds in the room, he asked, "Is that for me and Ace?"