Chapter 122 The Bunny's Lie (15)

"Father."

Akashi Seijuro didn't have the slightest sense of being caught talking ill of someone behind his back, he looked calm, "I'll call Yuu, it's time to go to school."

Akashi Seishomi looked inexplicable, "It's time to go to school."

The atmosphere was weird, Hoshino Yuu pursed his lips lightly, and whispered, "I haven't gone to school for several days, it's time to go to school."

Akashi Masomi stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Hoshino Yuu's head, and said warmly under Hoshino Yuu's gaze, "Go."

Hoshino Yu quickly got out, and then waved to Akashi Seijuro, "Let's go."

Akashi Seijuro didn't move, he looked at Hoshino Yu and said, "Xiao Yu go down first, I'll be here soon."

Hoshino Yu groaned, turned and went downstairs.

After Hoshino Yu went down, Akashi Seijuro asked, "Father is looking for me, is there something wrong?"

Akashi Seishomi's expression remained calm, and nothing seemed wrong.

He looked at Akashi Seijuro, "Seijuro, you are old enough to enter the club."

Akashi Seijuro bent slightly, "Yes, father."

"Every day starts after school."

Akashi Seijuro paused, looked up at Akashi Seijuro, "Father—"

"I want to be with Yuu." A cold smile appeared on the corner of Akashi Seitomi's mouth, "You have to do more than that."

Akashi Seijuro was taken aback, he was a little confused about Akashi Seijuro's meaning, "Father means..."

"That's the end of what I'm going to say." Akashi Masomi turned around and his voice faded away, "Seijuro, take your chance."

Akashi Seijuro looked at Akashi Seijuro's back, and went downstairs calmly.

On the day of the match with Seirin, Kuroko Tetsuya's news arrived early.

As soon as noon arrived, Hei Zizhe also sent a message saying that they had arrived.

Hoshino Yu quietly went downstairs, Hei Zizhe was also standing in the corner wearing a ball uniform, looking at Hoshino Yu.

"Tetsuya." Hoshino Yuu approached Heizi Tetsuya carefully, and quietly looked at Heizi Tetsuya's expression, "Are you alone?"

"Otherwise, who else do you hope?" Hei Zizhe asked back.

Hoshino hurriedly waved his hands, "No, no one, I mean...well, don't you need to be with your teammates?"

Hei Zizhe also approached Hoshino Yu. He lowered his head slightly, sniffed Hoshino Yu's neck, and said, "I meet my teammates every day, but I only see Xiaoyou once in a long time. Of course, I want to see Xiaoyou now."

Hoshino shrunk his neck quietly, "Well, Tetsuya..."

"Is Xiaoyou not happy to see me?" Hei Zizhe also asked softly.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head again, "No, I mean... Well, Tetsuya, if you are tired, can you rest for a while?"

Hei Zizhe also held Hoshino Yu's hand and said, "Then let's go to the stadium."

Hoshino let out a sigh, and followed Hei Zizhe obediently.

There were more and more people around, Hoshino Yuu looked at Kuroko Tetsuya's blue hair, and whispered, "Tetsuya."

"What?" Hei Zizhe also asked.

Hoshino Yuu asked softly, "I never asked, don't you mind me being a monster at all?"