Chapter 14 The Cat's Choice (14)

Buy steamed buns?

Hoshino was walking on the road in a daze. When he left the school gate, the people next to him looked at the Lucky Cat in surprise, "Since when did the school have cats?"

"Maybe it's a wild cat from somewhere... Strange, I just felt a strong wind and a strange smell."

"Maybe it's the smell coming from somewhere nearby..."

Hoshino Yuu walked far away and didn't hear the words behind him. The beckoning cat climbed onto Hoshino Yuu's shoulder and said, "Silly cat, can you find out where Nanatsujiya is?"

"Where is it?" Hoshino asked, seeing no one around, he no longer hid himself.

"Even Nanatsujiya doesn't know." The beckoning cat changed into Natsume Takashi's appearance with a bang again, and raised his chin, "I still have to lead the way, remember, I will only take this time."

Hoshino Yuu ground his teeth, and couldn't help showing that little canine tooth, "Don't talk to me like Natsume."

Madara clicked his tongue softly, "Now that he's not here, are you still afraid of admitting your mistake?"

Hoshino Yuu said, "What if you meet someone Natsume knows? You change back quickly."

"I won't!" Madara put his hand in his pocket, and he even felt it before saying slowly, "It turns out that the identity of a human is so useful, it seems that I have to pick a skin to transform."

Hoshino Yuu: "...So you have never had your own human form, right?"

"It's very troublesome to change into something!" Madara said confidently, "It would be nice to be like Natsume or Reiko."

Hoshino Yuu tilted his head, "Who is Reiko?"

"It's Natsume's grandmother." Madara said, "Her account belongs to her. She is indeed a beauty."

Of course, Madara didn't want to admit that Yuu Hoshino, a silly cat, was also a beauty. He turned his head to look at Yuu Hoshino, and then turned back calmly.

"Oh~" Hoshino Yuu nodded meaningfully, "You like her, no wonder you are willing to stay with Natsume as a big monster."

"Nonsense." The fist landed on Hoshino Yuu's head, Madara gritted his teeth, "How could I like a human being? It's just because Reiko is very strong, and I stayed with that guy Natsume for the account of friends."

"It hurts." Hoshino Yuu covered his head and stared at Madara, "Don't use Natsume's face to make such a rude move."

"Do you think that guy Natsume is very gentle?" Madara said, "He was much more ruthless than me when he beat youkai, and the power he possesses is beyond your current power."

"Sooner or later, I will be very, very powerful!" Hoshino Yuu said seriously, "I will be stronger than you!"

"Better than me?" Madara laughed, and the big demon who was infinitely close to the realm of gods said, "Really? Then I will wait and see."

Hoshino Yuu saw that Madara didn't take it seriously, he secretly thought, one day he will become a very powerful big monster!

"Natsume, isn't that cat here today?" The owner of Nanatsujiya is a very enthusiastic person. He packed the steamed buns and bean paste and handed them to Madara, "Speaking of which, aren't you going to school today?"

"School stuff—"

"Natsume is not feeling well today, so I asked for leave." Hoshino Yuu interrupted Madara, "The cat is sick."

spot:"……"

"Are you sick? Then you should have a good rest." The boss said, "This kid looks cute, is he Natsume's new friend?"