Chapter 45 The Doll and the Medicine Man (16)

The strength of holding his hand suddenly became stronger.

"Originally... I didn't pay attention to what it said." The medicine seller murmured, "But you said, disappear?"

"I'm just asking casually, because I'm a monster..." Hoshino Yuu lowered his head and muttered, "It's not impossible if... disappears."

"So." The drug seller looked at Yu Hoshino calmly. He didn't take the monster's words to heart, even if it was the second time he heard such words, "Are you telling me, are you going to leave me?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, he said, "Master Yaolang, I don't know."

"You don't know?" The drug seller repeated, "You know, right? You just don't want to tell me."

"...I'm sorry Lord Yaolang, I really don't know..." He didn't know when to leave, Hoshino Yuu was stunned for a long time after saying this, and then said, "Master Yaolang, I'm so selfish."

He is so selfish, he can't be with the other party all the time, and he has to secretly let the other party develop feelings for him.

The feelings are also...he didn't even give all the feelings, maybe only a little bit, maybe not even like it.

After all, what he said in **...is really a scumbag speaking.

The drug seller looked at Hoshino Yu, those pupils seemed to be able to see through everything.

This made Hoshino Yu look away in embarrassment.

The drug seller stretched out his hand to fix the boy's head, and said in a flat voice, "I don't mind if you are selfish, but you can't leave without authorization...I mean, no matter what, you have to say it."

Hoshino looked at the drug seller in a daze.

"You said that your life and body will be entrusted to me, you are my puppet, so you can't leave me without authorization, right, Yuu."

Hoshino Yu lowered his eyes, looked at the ground, and said in a low voice, "Master Yaolang."

"Don't lie to me." He touched Hoshino Yu's face with his hand and repeated, "Don't lie to me."

"If you want to leave without authorization, I will not forgive you easily."

Hoshino Yuu said softly, "I know Yakuro-sama."

He is so hateful, and he will not dare to ask for forgiveness.

The system murmured, [But Xiaoyou, you didn't want them to like you...]

[If I hadn't insisted on following him, and asked Yaolang for help at that time, he wouldn't have liked me either, I started it first. 】

The system is a little aggrieved, it can't see Yu Hoshino like this, but it doesn't know how to comfort it, it thinks, if it is a very useful system, then Hoshino Yu doesn't have to be so embarrassing.

Anyway, his mission... was originally...

The drug seller looked at Hoshino Yu's appearance, and his eyes were filled with inexplicable emotions. He squeezed Hoshino Yuu tightly and said, "I don't mean that you just need to know, but just don't leave."

Hoshino Yuu bit his lips, the drug seller said he couldn't lie, and he didn't want to lie, he didn't know what to do, so he chose to remain silent when faced with the drug seller's words.

The drug seller's eyes darkened by two points, and he took Hoshino Yuu to lie down, and he said, "Sleep well, I will start work tomorrow."

Hoshino Yuu closed his eyes obediently, and the world fell into darkness.