Chapter 92 The Hunter and the Prey (4)

"Are you going to auction the mermaid?"

Qi Ya stared closely at the black cage, "I always feel that the mermaid inside—"

"What's wrong?" Xiaojie asked curiously.

Qi Ya didn't speak, he suddenly raised his head and looked opposite, he always felt that someone was watching him.

The person standing upstairs withdrew his gaze, and a pair of blank eyes turned to Kuroro who was aside.

"Captain, are you about to start?" Fei Tan stared at one item. "

The man in the black suit moved his eyes to the center of the venue. He calmly looked at the cage covered by the black cloth. The mermaid inside was very calm and showed no signs of restlessness.

Because of Hisoka, he had just seen this merman in the merman's room the night before, and it was a weak-looking merman.

If such a mermaid is caught for auction, it should be very frightening, but...

"Let's do it."

The voice disappeared into the darkness along with the person.

The moment the black curtain was lifted, the entire venue was plunged into darkness.

Before Hoshino could react, he found that the cage had been opened.

The mermaid's excellent eyesight saw the person reaching in. If he remembered correctly, this person was Ilmi, Qiya's brother. The other party asked in a flat tone, "Do you want to go? Welcome to the Phantom Troupe."

It's not a questioning tone at all.

Stay here to be auctioned off or leave with a dangerous brigade, the ultimate choice.

It could be fatal anyway... Give it a go.

Hoshino Yuu nodded without much hesitation.

Yiermi reached out and carried the mermaid on his shoulders, and left the venue in chaos.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

I feel so uncomfortable, I want to vomit.

"Il fans." Hoshino Yuu asked, enduring the discomfort, "Why are you in the Phantom Troupe?"

"Mission." Elmi said concisely.

Hoshino Yu raised his head slightly, "Can you change your position? I feel so uncomfortable..."

Il fans seem to be very easy to say, "Remuneration."

"Remuneration is okay!" Hoshino Yu said, "Hold me, don't carry me."

Hearing this, Yi Ermi hugged Hoshino You in her arms without saying a word.

Hoshino Yu took an inch, "Can you send me back, I can pay you more."

"No." Yier Fan refused, "I have a mission."

"Okay." Hoshino Yu had already guessed the result, but he was not disappointed, he said, "Qi Ya is here too, have you seen him?"

"I see." Yi Ermi replied, "My lovely brother must have seen me too, he always likes his brother so much."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu said, "Is there a possibility that Qi Ya is quite afraid of you."

"Impossible!" Yier fans replied earnestly, "He likes me as much as I like him."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." I'm really confident.

Hoshino Yuu flicked his tail, "Don't touch my scales with your hands, it's very itchy."