Chapter 54 The Squirrel and the Boys (6)

Hoshino Yuu huddled under the quilt, revealing a pair of eyes to secretly look at Keigo Atobe who was sitting beside him.

This person... why did he come again.

Atobe Keigo put his arms around his arms, and he raised his chin feeling Hoshino Yuu's gaze, "What are you looking at secretly? Look at it openly."

Hoshino Yu shrank his head again, hesitantly asked in a low voice, "I want to ask... when are you leaving?"

"?"

Seeing Keigo Atobe staring at him, Hoshino Yuu became nervous again. He asked in a low voice, "When are you leaving the ward? I'm a little nervous."

"Will you be nervous looking at me?" Keigo Atobe asked incredulously, "Say you're nervous because you adore me! Say it!"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

The little squirrel shrank even more this time, and lowered his voice and said, "I'm sorry, I'm a little scared...talking to strangers."

Atobe Keigo:"……"

"You are so timid, did you become a squirrel?" Keigo Atobe asked.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu stopped talking, he felt that these human beings were too powerful, as if he would be found out to be a monster if he said one more word.

But where is there such a cowardly monster as him?

"Forget it." Keigo Atobe snorted and stood up, "I'll leave when the person who takes care of you comes."

Hoshino Yuu nodded again and again, he whispered, "Actually... I really don't need anyone to take care of me, I can take care of myself, so you completely—"

Atobe Keigo looked over, and Hoshino Yuu's voice was forced to stop. He shrank into the quilt, leaving a golden hair outside, and said in a muffled voice, "Thank you, Master Atobe."

Hoshino Yu didn't hear the answer, and after pondering for a while, he felt that Keigo Atobe should have left, so he lifted the quilt secretly.

"..."

Hoshino Yuu blinked blankly, and was so frightened for a moment that his heart stopped beating. He bent down and stared at himself, and it took him a long time to react to the half-smile expression on the face that was close at hand.

"you……"

"Why don't you hide?" Atobe Keigo asked.

"I……"

"Look at you, your face is blushing under the quilt, are you really so timid?"

Hoshino Yu pinched the corner of the quilt with his fingers, trying to hide himself again.

Atobe Keigo narrowed his eyes slightly, pressed the sliding quilt and said, "I'm leaving, don't cover yourself."

Hoshino Yuu blinked.

Atobe Keigo straightened up, "Since you don't like strangers coming to follow you, then I will trouble you a little bit and come to see you once a day. I promise you will get better."

"That's unnecessary." Hoshino said hastily, "Aren't you going to school and training? Don't worry about me."

"Since it's my responsibility, I can't escape it. This is my rule." Keigo Atobe turned around and waved his hand, "Anyway, go on sleeping."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Oh."

He watched Keigo Atobe close the door, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Although he looked like a nice person, he was still a stranger anyway.