Chapter 135 The Bird and Grim Reaper (12)

Seeing Kuchiki Byakuya's pale face, Hoshino tugged on Aizen's sleeve, and whispered, "Teacher, stop talking."

Aizen thought, according to his personality, he wouldn't have said it, but...he just hated Kuchiki Byakuya approaching Hoshino Yuu again.

It was also what he wanted to say that he could find Rukia without finding Yu Hoshino, and let Hoshino Yu stay in the virtual circle for nearly a hundred years in vain.

With the strength of the Kuchiki family, it is not difficult to find someone in the virtual circle. After all, the Kuchiki family is unwilling to go to war for a child of unknown origin.

Of course, Aizen admits that he is also such a person, a person of no value is not worth his trouble at all.

Others don't care, but now that this person is Yu Hoshino, Soyousuke Aizen will inevitably treat him with double standards.

Hoshino Yuu looked at Kuchiki Byakuya and said warmly, "Brother, I know everything, don't worry about the teacher's nonsense, I know you never gave up on me."

Kuchiki Byakuya looked down at the Zanpakuto in his hand, he was also thinking, why didn't he go to the virtual circle and reality to see it?

Is it true that as Aizen said, he felt that Yu could not survive stepping into the virtual circle?

Not so, absolutely not.

Listen to Aizen's meaning... Was Xiaoyou in the virtual circle for a hundred years? So how did this little bird survive from the virtual circle?

I must have suffered a lot...

"Xiao Yu." Kuchiki Byakuya's voice lowered, and he said, "I'm sorry."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned for a moment, and then reacted, he said, "Brother, why did you apologize to me? You didn't apologize to me. On the contrary, you have tried your best! You have really tried your best. I am not from the Kuchiki family. Do enough for me!"

Kuchiki Byakuya raised his eyes, his eyes looked particularly sad, "Xiao Yu, I have always regarded you as a member of Kuchiki's family, always."

Aizan held Hoshino Yu's hand, his smile returned to gentleness, "Captain Kuchiki, now Yu is mine..."

After a pause, Kuchiki Byakuya's gaze was cold, and he continued, "My lover."

As he said this, he leaned over and kissed Hoshino Yuu's lips, and it fell apart with one touch.

Hoshino Yuu did not refute, Kuchiki Byakuya's pupils constricted for a while.

When the expected thing really happened, Kuchiki Byakuya could only stay where he was. He wanted to refuse this kind of thing from happening, but he found that he didn't seem to have any position to refuse.

He could only watch Aizen take Hoshino Yuu away.

Hoshino Yuu turned around and waved to Kuchiki Byakuya.

Aizen reached out to wrap Hoshino Yu's shoulders, and said in a gentle voice, "Xiao You, did you go to find him?"

"Yeah." Hoshino Yuu nodded, "My brother was really good to me when I was young."

Aizen tightened his hands slightly, "Xiao You, you really never doubted that you are not that important in Kuchiki Byakuya's heart."

Hoshino Yu looked up at Aizen, then smiled, and said, "It's not important, teacher, now... I don't think it's important anymore."

Aizen smiled softly, "It's really not important, Xiaoyou's most important person is me."

*

It rained for a long time.