Chapter 157 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (End)

Luffy looked at the sleepy expression of the little jellyfish, gave the little jellyfish a big kiss, and then lay down.

He hugged Hoshino Yuu in his arms, with a bright smile, "Okay, let's go to sleep!"

Hoshino murmured, "Aren't you going to kiss?"

"You're sleepy." Luffy said.

Hoshino Yu looked at Luffy's expression, he leaned over, kissed Luffy's chin, and then slowly closed his eyes, "Then go to sleep...I promised you, you don't have to worry."

Luffy hugged Hoshino Yuu even tighter.

This time Luffy fell asleep, but Hoshino Yuu couldn't fall asleep.

Hoshino Yuu poked his open mouth, and was suddenly bitten by Luffy, even if he bites, this man seemed to lick his finger as if it was some delicious food.

Hoshino Yu silently withdrew his hand and slowly propped himself up from Luffy's arm, before he could sit still, Lufei's hand grabbed his neck and lay down again.

Hoshino Yuu had the illusion that this person was not asleep.

He stared straight at Luffy for a while to make sure that Luffy was really asleep, and then carefully pushed away Luffy's hand and sat up.

Hoshino Yuu dived into the water again.

He stared at the shell and wondered how he should get it back to the boat.

【Xiaoyou, what are you doing? 】

[This shell seems to be very comfortable to sleep on. ] Hoshino Yu knocked on the shell, 【I have to take it back to sleep. 】

System: [You...may not be able to carry it. 】

【Impossible! 】Yu Hoshino is extremely serious, 【I'm a monster. 】

Saying this, Hoshino Yuu took a lot of effort to move the shell.

[I'm a monster...] Hoshino Yuu suddenly remembered, [Why do you have to use such force? I clearly have the power to use it...]

Hoshino Yu resigned to his fate and began to input strength, finally pulling the shell up.

It took Hoshino Yuu a lot of effort to drag the shell up. Luffy stood on the shore and jumped up to Hoshino Yuu, "Little jellyfish!"

Hoshino stretched out his hand and shook it, dragging the shell to the shore.

Sudden waves came over, and there was another dark vortex, Hoshino Yuu thought before losing consciousness... I am a jellyfish, why am I always injured by the sea?

Then he thought again, it's over, Luffy couldn't be mad to see him being swept away by the waves.

It's... cherry blossoms.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes blankly, looking at the blue sky.

A little red came into view, as if...

Not Luffy.

When the person who bent over to look at him saw him open his eyes, he blushed and backed away, "Umm...are you awake?"

Hoshino Yu sat up slowly, looked at the boy and asked, "Who are you?"

"My name is Jotaro." The boy in the red kimono laughed, "You were washed up by the sea, you don't look like a person here, I... I dare not touch you casually, so I can only wait for you to wake up Come here, what's your name?"

"Thank you... My name is Hoshino Yuu." Hoshino Yuu's voice became slower, "Then, I want to ask if this is Boluo Town?"

"Boluo Town?" The young man was taken aback for a moment, and he shook his head, "How could it be Boluo Town, this is the capital of flowers."