Chapter 95 The Hunter and the Prey (7)

The icy water makes the fish's tail eager to come out.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes from the drowsiness, subconsciously sank into the sea, and then came out suddenly.

He looked at the Yier fans on the shore, "Why did you send me into the sea?"

"Only when I have cured my brain can I have a good conversation with Kuroro." Yi Ermi said without any irony, "Otherwise I will die at his hands and I will have no tail to touch."

Hoshino flicked his tail, a little cheerfully, "Thank you, Il fan, you don't look like a killer now."

Not surprisingly, Yi Ermi, who was splashed with seawater again, remained expressionless.

Hoshino Yuu: "..." This time it was really an accident.

"Before the goal is achieved, necessary sacrifices and compromises should be made." Yi Ermi said.

After swimming around, Hoshino really felt a lot more comfortable. Hearing this familiar sentence, Hoshino Yu had nothing to say. He patted the water with his tail, "Will you kill people and grab treasures with Kuroro and the others?"

The Yier fans are serious and serious, "That's another price."

Hoshino laughed, "Il fans, besides money, what else do you like?"

Before Yi Ermi could answer, Hoshino Yu suddenly realized, "I forgot, you are still a younger brother."

Yier fan: "What do you want my brother to control?"

"It's nothing." Hoshino Yuu smiled, "Praise you for loving your brother."

This remark seemed to make Il fans very happy, he said, "But Qi Ya has grown up now, and doesn't need to be protected anymore. Those who beat the enemy Hakka only kill people, and don't protect people."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu said, "That's really a pity, if you deal with people from your family."

"Family can be protected," Yiermi said.

Hoshino sat on the shore, letting his tail be dragged by the sea, he turned his head and glanced at Ilmi and then at the calm sea.

Yi Ermi looked at the tail swaying in the sea and asked, "Is it all right?"

"Okay." Hoshino Yu breathed out lightly, "Let's go and find Kuroro."

*

Kuroro sat by the bookcase flipping through an old-looking book.

Hoshino Yuu sat down across from Kuroro, and glanced at the book in Kuroro's hand. Hoshino Yuu only saw the word strange news on the cover.

The system said quietly, 【Xiaoyou, I'm serious, anyway, if you need it, you can hypnotize Kuroro to sleep with him. 】

Hoshino Yu: [... Are you crazy? Is my hypnosis for this kind of thing? 】

【Look, he's really good-looking. He's not as perverted as Hisoka, nor is he as a brother-in-law like Yiermi. He's also very emotional... Cough cough. 】The system said, 【Anyway, you can definitely think about it! 】

Hoshino Yu looked at Kuroro subconsciously. Kuroro was wearing a white shirt, and after letting down his hair, he didn't look like the head of the Phantom Brigade, but more like an ordinary student outside.

The calm, rational and good-looking man is indeed particularly attractive.

If it's **, such a man should also be very attractive - stop!

Kuroro paused invisibly, his dark eyes swept over Hoshino Yuu, and then slowly lowered his head to read the book.

Hoshino Yuu thought that he was really in a daze, why did he follow the system's way of thinking about this matter, could a person like Kuroro be able to control it at will?