Chapter 70 The Squirrel and the Boys (22)

The day Tezuka Kunimitsu came back was approaching Christmas, and it was also snowing heavily.

Hoshino made a huge snowman and sent an email to Tezuka Kunimitsu.

Then he lay down next to the snowman and looked at the sky for a while, then closed his eyes again.

Until a shadow shrouded it, Hoshino Yu was embraced by familiar arms, "Sleeping in this kind of place will make you sick."

Hoshino Yuu suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Tezuka Kunimitsu, "Tezuka...Senior!"

"You didn't even tell me when you came back? I asked you this morning."

"Sorry." Tezuka Kunimitsu said, "I just wanted to surprise you."

Hoshino rubbed his forehead against Tezuka Kunimitsu's chin, then closed his eyes, "Well, when did the senior come to be so weirdly romantic...Is it because you have been abroad for a long time?"

"Romantic?" Tezuka Kunimitsu smirked slightly. He didn't intend to be romantic on purpose, but just wanted Hoshino Yuu to be happy when he saw him.

"But why does the senior know that I'm here?" Hoshino Yuu asked curiously.

"The photo you took of me has a logo."

Hoshino murmured, then frowned, "Senior, you're back."

Tezuka Kunimitsu looked at Hoshino Yu with low eyebrows, he thought, maybe it's been a long time since I saw him, he felt that Hoshino Yu seemed to be very clingy.

"Senior, I think Yukimura seems to like me..." The boy's voice was soft, "What should I do?"

Tezuka Kunimitsu thought, this is too slow, did you just discover it now?

"What should I do?" Tezuka Kunimitsu repeated, "Do you like him?"

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes and looked at Tezuka Kunimitsu, he said, "What answer do you want, senior?"

"Of course I don't like it." Tezuka Kunimitsu was honest, "Yu Mingming also knows what answer I want."

"Then you specifically asked me what I was thinking?" Hoshino Yu whispered, "What if I say I like it?"

Tezuka Kunimitsu tightened his grip slightly, and he whispered, "Then bless you...no."

Hoshino Yu giggled, and he whispered, "Senior, I have no obligation to be responsible for anyone's liking, right?"

Tezuka Kunimitsu said, "Yes."

"Even though I'm so selfish, do you still like me?"

Tezuka Kunimitsu paused slightly and said softly, "Yu knows, I like you."

"Because seniors have stars in their eyes when they kiss me." Hoshino Yuu said, "Just like other people who like me, seniors treat me like them, but seniors are a little different."

Hoshino Yuu didn't say anything different, and Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't ask either.

"I don't seem to particularly like the senior either." Hoshino murmured, "Maybe it's just that I've gotten used to the senior in the past few years abroad, so I've been with the senior... so, does the senior still like me who is so selfish?"

"Hmm." Tezuka Kunimitsu's voice was low and his expression was calm, "I know, Yuu doesn't like me much."

Hoshino Yu buried his face in Tezuka Kunimitsu's arms, he thought, he is really bad.

"But habits are also good, and habits mean inseparable." Said Tezuka Kunimitsu.

Hoshino Yuu opened his lips slightly and closed them again.