Chapter 120 The Bunny's Lie (13)

Hoshino Yuu's heart skipped a beat, he raised his voice and replied, "It's not serious, but I'm a little sleepy, brother, go down first, okay?"

Masayoshi Akashi's eyes darkened, and he could hear that something was wrong with Yu Hoshino's voice. The hoarse voice didn't seem to be sick, but more like crying or screaming too much.

He just left the country for a trip, what happened?

"Yu, can I let my brother see you?" Akashi Masomi said slowly, "My brother hasn't seen you for many days, and I'm very worried about you."

Hoshino Yuu patted his stomach again, he bit his lip and got off the bed, then opened the crack of the door, revealing only a pair of eyes, the whole person hid behind the door.

"Elder brother."

Akashi Masomi's eyes fell on Hoshino Yuu's red eye circles, "Yuu crying?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, "I didn't cry."

"How does brother see you like this?" Akashi Seishomi said, "Yuu opened the door and let me in."

Hoshino Yuu gripped the doorknob tightly, he shook his head vigorously, "No, don't come in."

Akashi Masomi was even more worried, he put his hand on the door, "Yu open the door, I'll see you."

Hoshino Yu was extremely nervous, "Brother, I'm really fine."

As soon as Hoshino Yuu was nervous, he felt that thing on his chest was bleeding again, and he was about to cry immediately.

Akashi Seishi paused slightly, and he asked, "Yu, what's the smell?"

What is the taste?

Where is the smell?

Hoshino Yuu froze, Akashi Seishomi...is it a dog's nose? Can you smell it too?

"Yuu, let me in." Akashi Seishomi repeated, "You don't want me to push the door, do you?"

Hoshino Yuu was about to cry, he said, "I can let you in, you are not allowed to make jokes and I am not allowed to touch me."

Akashi Masomi nodded calmly, "I'm not laughing at you."

Hoshino opened the door leisurely, even Akashi Masomi was stunned for a while.

The young man in front of him had his ears hanging down softly, his eyes were red, his protruding stomach pushed up his clothes, and the front of the clothes was even wet, as if it had been splashed by water.

At this moment, a pair of feet moved restlessly, "I..."

Akashi Masomi slightly closed his eyes to hide the surprise in his eyes, and asked in a low voice, "Yu is pregnant?"

Hoshino Yuu was almost scared to death, "No, Seijuro said it was a fake pregnancy!"

Akashi Masomi's eyes darkened, "Seijuro..."

He reached out to touch Hoshino Yu's stomach, and Hoshino Yuu took a few steps back in fright, "It's agreed not to touch mine."

Akashi Masomi approached Hoshino Yu, his voice hoarse, "Yu, I only promised not to laugh at you, and I didn't promise not to touch you."

Hoshino Yuu was nervous again, he started to ooze when he was nervous.

Akashi Seiomi's eyes became darker, he grabbed Hoshino Yuu's hand, "Yuu, don't be nervous, I won't bully you."

Hoshino Yuu trembled, he subconsciously covered his stomach, "Brother, I'm not pregnant!"

Akashi Masomi looked at Hoshino Yu's movements as if he was protecting his pregnant belly, and his voice softened, "I know, how could Yu be pregnant if he is a boy?"