Chapter 201 The first infected person

Seeing Zhao Zixuan's disappointed look, Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "Mr. Zhao, there is no need to be depressed, your headache is not incurable, Zhao Zixuan suddenly became more energetic: "Is there anything that Master Wan Armor can do?" He was still somewhat skeptical about Shen Jichen's sudden recovery of his mental power.

Of course he has some methods, but if Zhao Zixuan doesn't trust him, he won't be able to remove the dendrobium smoke that adheres to his mental power. This process requires sneaking into another person's mental power sea. If the other person If you don't trust him and reject his mental power, the mental power of both people will be damaged.

Wan Xiangxiang was still not sure whether this person was worth the risk. After thinking for a while, he explained: "Mr. Zhao, I'm not trying to trick you. I can cure your disease, but whether I can succeed or not depends on you." Do you believe me or not?"

Zhao Zixuan said without thinking: "That's for sure..."

Wan Xiangxiang interrupted him: "Don't speak too soon. If you don't trust me when I treat you, I will lose the face of your boss Zhao."

Zhao Zixuan was also a little hesitant. Everyone could tell what was happening, but only he knew what he was thinking. Although Zhao Zixuan believed Wan Xiangxiang's words, he didn't dare to say that he believed it 10%. Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "Business cannot be done without mercy. I can make the mecha Mr. Zhao wants for you. As for Mr. Zhao's spirit, Let's wait until Mr. Zhao has thought about it before we talk about the damage to his strength." He directly laid out the matter.

Zhao Zixuan's pupils shrank. Unexpectedly, Wan Xiang actually saw that his mental power was damaged, and immediately believed his words. Zhao Zixuan said: "Then please trouble Master Wan Armor to help me build a mecha first. I will go back and consider the treatment carefully!" Anyway, that's all. If Zhao Zixuan doesn't trust him, there's nothing he can do about it. .

Wan Liangxiang said: "Do you understand the rules?"

Zhao Zixuan replied: "Ten billion crystal coins, one hundred materials!"

Wan Xiangxiang added: "Additionally, add your repaired level nine mecha."

Zhao Zixuan didn't know why. His mecha was pretty good before, but it wasn't very smooth to use during this time. He asked, "What is the use of this mecha?"

Wan Xiangxiang did not answer directly: "You will know when you come over tomorrow and deliver everything."

The next day, Zhao Zixuan came to the hot spring village as promised.

The materials and old mecha were handed over to Wan Xiangxiang's hands.

Zhao Zixuan said: "Master Wan Armor, I have brought everything."

Wan Xiangxiang brought people into his studio and said, "Mr. Zhao, are you interested in knowing why his mental power is damaged?

,, Zhao Zixuan naturally wants to know: "I would like to hear the details."

Wan Xiangxiang released Zhao Zixuan's mecha and circled around it. I saw that the mecha center had already been occupied by Hu Yan.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Mr. Zhao, you have to see clearly."

As he spoke, he divided his mental power into hundreds of parts and penetrated into the center of the mecha, pulling out half of the smoke inside.

Zhao Zixuan saw the black smoke in the air captured by Wan Xiangxiang's spiritual power, and subconsciously took a step back. Is this? "

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "This is the reason why your mental power is damaged, Mr. Zhao." After scattering the black smoke, Mu Qing absorbed all the white smoke inside, and burped at the end!