Chapter 229 Increased mission rewards

One day later, Yi Zeyun finally brought Mu Qing to the territory of the tenth-level star beast.

Major General Wu at the planet station saw that there was no news about Mu Qing after a few days, so he simply reported the news of Mu Qing's death and asked his superiors to continue sending people down.

The people above were unable to do anything after receiving the news, so they had to publish the task again.

Major General Wu also believed that Mu Qing could not kill the tenth-level star beast, so he dared to lie about the news.

It took Mu Qing and Yi Zeyun a while to find the tenth-level star beast. Mu Qing had already experienced fighting against level ten superpowers, so he killed the tenth-level star beast as quickly as possible.

After putting away this level 10 star beast, Mu Qing was ready to go back, but Yi Zeyun had no plans to go back.

The smell on Yi Zeyun's body has not dissipated yet. If he returns to everyone's eyes with his smell, it would be better to kill him. Anyway, it is impossible for the star beast to attack him again now. Even if he encounters those people again, they are no match for him. He decided to wait until the smell on him has dissipated before going back.

Mu Qing didn't care about this. He packed up the loot and went back by himself. Seeing that he had harmed Yi Zeyun like this, he felt guilty and stuffed a few bottles of potion into his hands: "You can drink it when you have a breakthrough. I'm going back, so take care of yourself."

When Mu Qing returned to the station, the people sent by Emperor Star were about to arrive. When Mu Qing saw the people coming off the spaceship, he had no reaction. He had no idea that he had been 'dead'. I plan to go to the mission release point to complete my mission.

Major General Wu heard that the person coming this time was a level 10 superpower, and immediately came over to greet him. While greeting the new level 10 superpower user, he saw a familiar figure from the corner of his eye.

Major General Wu was shocked! This Mu Qing is not dead! And ran back.

"Major General Wu, what's wrong with you?" Lin Qi is the tenth-level superpower who came here this time. No one originally took this task, but later the superiors increased the reward several times, so he took the task.

Major General Wu turned around and replied: "It's okay, it's nothing. Let's go to the garrison first. I've already arranged the room." He didn't dare to tell Lin Qi that the superpower who originally took over the mission was not dead. If you lie about information, you may be demoted.

Major General Wu was a little nervous, fearing that the two of them would bump into each other. But his worries were unnecessary, because Mu Qing only took one look and left.

At this time, Major General Wu breathed a sigh of relief, and the smile on his face became more sincere: "Mr. Lin, let's go inside, and let me tell you about the current situation...

Mu Qing ran to the mission hall and handed in the mission. After getting the reward, he looked at it and was a little confused. The mission reward increased several times for some reason. Mu Qing hugged these rewards happily, but then thought of something and quickly accepted it. stand up.

Even if these people got the reward amount wrong, he would not give it back! In order not to give the people at this station a chance to regret it, Mu Qing immediately boarded the spaceship back to the Emperor Star after handing in the mission.

Major General Wu had just settled Lin Qi when he suddenly heard someone reporting that Mu Qing had handed in the task of hunting down the tenth-level star beast.