Chapter 336 "Shellless Snail"

Faced with Wan Xiangxiang's perfunctory attitude, the Dream-Eating Spider made a dissatisfied "squeak" sound. -Plus a few guys are pitiful here again.

Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to deal with these guys first.

Fortunately, the place they rented was large, so naturally they couldn't have only one bath. Wan Xiangxiang built two more baths and placed spiritual springs and yin-yang stones.

The dream-eating spider's cultivation level seems to be so high that Wan Xiangxiang can't even tell it. This guy should also have the cultivation level of Returning to the Sun Realm. He can't let it be crowded together with these plants anymore, otherwise The outcome was probably that the Dream-Eating Spider would directly steal all the power they needed, so he decided to divide it into two pools.

Fortunately, there are many spiritual springs in exchange for Wanxiangxiang, so opening two more pools is not a problem.

After doing this, Wan Xiangxiang said: "Don't be anxious, you must wait for the color inside to change before going in! Do you understand?" Everyone nodded, and Wan Xiangxiang immediately locked up these annoying little goblins. Outside his bathroom door, he took off his clothes and soaked in the pool with Mu Qing.

This time, the water in the pool must have been added to the spiritual spring. The force inside washed away the ringing meridians, and for a while, some impurities in the body were discharged. Under the repeated washing, the originally slightly fragile body was washed away. His meridians gave off bursts of unbearable pain.

However, Wan Xiangxiang, who had long been accustomed to pain, did not change his expression. Then he secretly observed Mu Qing, and seeing his indifferent expression, Wan Xiangxiang relaxed a little and the two of them started practicing again. state.

Wan Xingliang's body began to heat up, and his originally regular trajectory suddenly accelerated, which caused his blood flow to speed up. He could faintly hear the sound of his heart beating rapidly. In this state, his consciousness gradually became blurred.

Wan Xiangxiang came into a void.

There are many fluorescent lights flying in the void, with many colors, white, red, yellow, blue, green, purple, etc...

He took two steps in this space, and the light spots surrounded him. He stretched out his hand to grab a few light spots, held them in his fist, and used his technique to absorb some of them. entered the body.

Opening his fist, the one just now belonged to the fire and ice elements. and light points without attributes were absorbed by him. Types of light points such as wind attributes and thunder attributes existed intact in his hands.

Wan Xiangxiang guessed based on this that this should be spiritual energy. What is it that he wants to do most? It must be able to control these spiritual energies to achieve elementalization and realm.

But among the spirit refiners Wan Xiangxiang saw, there was still no spirit refiner who could transform into elements or possess a domain. Does this prove that spiritual power cannot be controlled at all?

Or what are the necessary conditions to control these spiritual energies? Wan Xiangxiang sat down and there was still a lot of spiritual energy surrounding him. He tried to pull in more fire spiritual energy, ice spiritual energy and non-attribute spiritual energy. Come to yourself.

Wan Xiangxiang just observed the spiritual energy carefully and did not intend to absorb it. He didn't know how long it had been.

He was thinking about another question, whether it was his own mental power that was pulling these auras. In addition to being captured by mental power, what other factors existed in these auras?